• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Out of those, Smith & Wesson is the only manufacturer that is owned and has its manufacturing in the USA (though I believe their shotguns are imported).

Additionally, their handgun line is the most complete. It has handguns for virtually every situation that I can think of.

I believe their quality (in my experience) is top rate (not so with some of the others listed) and that they are more aesthetically pleasing than the others.

hunter962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    northren IN
    Not sure if you realize it or not but you didn't actually name any handguns, but manufacturers.. Each of these manufacturers have come out with both "good" and "not so good" handguns.

As others have noted what are you looking for in a handgun? This will help narrow down our answers.

For example, if I said what is the best powertool and noted down Craftsman, Porter Cable, DeWalt and Harbor Freight, the responders couldn't really answers since there actually are not sure what kind of power tool I am looking for and for what purpose it's going to be used.

Now if I say that I'm looking for a hammer drill and that it's only going to be used once to drill holes (8) 1/2"holes into concrete and cost is an issue, I would probably say Harbor Freight since it's cheap, can do the job and you'll never use it again, but if your a contractor, I'd say DeWalt or Porter Cable.

I know you said no comments but right now I cannot decipher an actual question based upon the answers your providing. :dunno:

yes i didnt use type of handguns such as model im wating to see what
    manufacturer has made the best out of those 4 in self defence and targret shooting i know there are others but im asking about those 4:twocents:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    What you're seeing, given the vagueness of this poll is pretty predictable. Glock and S&W are generally perceived to make better guns than Bersa and Taurus, AND are at a higher price point.

The "other" category is picking up SIG, H&K, Springfield, Kimber, etc. - all of which are arguably "better" in some way.

The question is far to general to yield any meaningful data. "Best" is only meaningful in the context of, best for a particular purpose/requirements. Best value? Best customer service? Best durability? Best accuracy? Best reliability? Best looks? Best fit and finish? Best warranty? Best ergonomics?

There is no simple answer to the OP question.

Please don't take this wrongly. If you refine your requirements, budget, etc., then you'll likely get more helpful advice and opinions.

Top Bottom