• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    I'll second the CZ52. I got one for $115 and spent another $100 at Knob Creek during the Machine gun shoot for 2,448 rounds of ammo. Kinda hard to beat I think.
    How many years ago was that??
    If there was any kind of deal like that in the near future, I would sure like to jump on that!

Alegre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Great thread....especially for people like me looking for an inexpensive handgun. So far I like these two but I'm leaning toward the Hi Point.

PA-63 $112 9X18

pa63novak1.jpg

Hi-Point handgun:
    HiPointPic.jpg

POTI

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    If you have big hands the PA-63 sometimes will bite your hand. The bottom of the slide can cut you if your not careful.

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Well so far everyone has assumed that you would settle for a 25, 380 of 9MM. If you want to go up in power, I have a EAA Windicator 357 with 4" barrel. Granted the 4" ones are harder to find but it is a "cheap" gun--$275. Can be used for almost anything including deer. It is a no frills gun but it is built very solid. I plan for this gun to be a life long companion!

DisplayPic.aspx

Last edited:

BISHOP2822

Shooter
    Rating - 96.2%
    51   2   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    North of Indy
    A davis 380 is the cheapest gun

A davis 380 is the cheapest gun I'ved owned. What a piece of sh_t. I sent it back 3 times for repair before they went out of Buis.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Hi-point in .40 or .45, although I've heard bad reviews about the 9mm and .380. They aren't exactly easy to conceal though...

airmotive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    I've had a Bersa 380 for over ten years. I have no idea how many rounds through it....but it has to be over 2K. It has never, ever failed to perform.

Every Bersa I've shot has performed perfectly. It has to be THE single most underrated firearm in existance. There's two things the Argentinians do well: play soccer and build handguns.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A lot of people will bash them, but I have a Taurus revolver that is incredible. I've said before that I think it shoots better than my Smiths.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    The best lowest price hand gun I ever owned is a Mackorov 9x18. $129 in the 1990's at KS&E.(I'm sure some one got one cheaper) Never jammed ,only shot 4-500 rds through it with no malfunctions of any kind. The cheapest new revolver was the Taurus m-85 small frame 5 shot in 9mm. New in box for $189. 2002 or03. This little gun was fitted TIGHT,built RIGHT,and had no BLIGHTS. I sold it to my father in law when he wanted something for snakes, two legged and the crawling kind. CCI 9mm shot shells took some snakes off his property. Tried to give it to him, but he wouldn't hear of it.

dreamer56

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Next door in Illinois
    The ones a family friend gifted to me - her husband was an undercover police officer and about a year after he passed she dropped them on my desk - so sure it was great they were free and it was great they were well care for - but it was excellent that they have a special meaning since she entrusted me with them.

I was honored and will never sell or trade them -

AverageMidwest

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fishers
    Depends on how you define "cheap".....one of the buys I ever made was a Rock Island 1911A1 GI model that I bought at KS&E several years ago. At the time it was $319 plus tax, which I thought and still think is a great deal for a reasonable quality 1911. Course then I spent a bunch on upgrading sights etc etc etc, but nevermind - I bought it for $319. They're 369 or so now, or so I've heard.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom