Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    best 9MM for the money is a CZ-75

^^^^THIS^^^^

I know you say you don't want a Glock, but I did not either. Then I bought one and found that they are a good gun. After the CZ, a Glock 19 would be a good gun.

Beware though, as there is no such thing as the 'best' 9mm. It's like asking what's the best spouse. The answer to both depends on what you want to do with them.

BLACKCAT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    I have both a Ruger SR9c and a SR40c. Both have the stainless slides which I think makes them presentable in looks. Can also have a larger clip with the grip extender. It is hard to beat Ruger prices. Have put 1000 rounds thru the 9 and 400 thru the 40. They were reloads of all different bullet weights and some factory loads. Not one miss fire or jamb. I am waiting for them to come out with a SR45c. Then I will have triplets

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am leaning heavily towards the xd I loved the way it felt in my hands the good thing I suppose is that the ones I like the xds Sr9s m&ps are normally around the same price point my thing is I don't have money to go spend a hundred bucks on ammo and renting guns but it seems like they get traded around quite a bit so I could always do that if I don't like it but I don't shoot but maybe a couple times a year maybe I didn't know with the milleniums and stuff I've seen pics but never seen one in person so Idk how they would feel seems like everyone loves or hates them back and forth

If you only shoot once or twice a year I recommend getting a 12ga. for home defense.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    HiPoint 9mm Is the best on the market! Most reliable, most accurate. most concealable, and most durable weapon on the planet for 9mm handgun! Makes your Junk 1000000% larger the moment you own one, Girls think they are hot!

Honest answer: Depends on what you feel your need is. My personal Fav. Kahr K9 all metal build slim single stack great for conceal. But That is just my opinion. But I am also a Kahr firearm whore. So go figure. There are a lot of wonderful 9mm out there. such as the old rugar p89dc or the Berretta M9 or a variant there of are my personal top three favorites.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    High Power. But I like single action. It's only been around since the 1930's...might need some more testing. I like what I've read about the CZ 75, anything Sig and of course...glock.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    up until a few weeks ago i would have said glock 17. but i shot my buddy's ruger sr9 and was really impressed.

Ruger, all the way. :yesway:

3301.jpg

bluehdflhrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I perfer the Smith&Wesson 3913tsw.I think this is one of the best 9mm ever made.Small enought to carry but big enough to shoot and boy do they shoot good.You could also get just the 3913 it would cost less and would work just fine for you.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I love my browning high power one sweet gun to shoot,but I love my emp for shooting and to carry just depend on what you want to do with it, ps I am a 1911 kind of guy

Top Bottom