13445467_1373302872685162_6107302795178935049_n.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you were wondering what Mr Nancypants' shoot looked like, apparently it was something like this... (warning, maybe some language)

[video=youtube;jSC5LZh6bLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSC5LZh6bLE[/video]

THIS^^^

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My Drill Sergeants (Washington/Herrod/O'Brian) had me take mine apart, and practice carrying, shooting, and taking care of my M-16A1, before shooting it with my fellow recruits (CHARLIE-18-5) BCT Ft. Knox KY (Aug 1975).
    I used several during my twenty-one year US Army career, and launched many a round down range, when it was time to use it to kill, (that's what it was designed to do) I remembered what I was taught, hoped I had no malfunctions, and did not run out of ammunition. Recoil and noise was negligible, with all the other events going on at that time. I am here today, with a month old grandson to carry on, possibly because I had available an M-16A1, CAR, and or M-203 version of the rifle when I needed it.
    Freedom is not Free. Am I sorry I had to use one as designed? Yes. May I have been killed and not able to reply to this thread without one.................again my answer would be Yes.
    Would I like to see them and their type of firearm restricted or banned, No!
    May my grandson never have to learn to fire, clean, maintain, and carry one in service to our fine country.
    But if it ever comes to that.........................may men like my Drill Sergeants, be there to advise and assist, same for the fine instructors at the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy (ILEA), or the NRA.

Is the AR-15 platform loud and menacing?

I hope so to all those who threaten me, my family, our property, and or our nation.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm involved in a Facebook war, I wish you guys could join in.
    But I think the privacy settings are such that only people on friends list can join or something.

Anyway, in the most recent wave, he's showing General McCrystal being anti AR.
    And of couse he's saying, the General knows more than actaeon.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But I think the privacy settings are such that only people on friends list can join or something.

Oh, I'd love to join in on that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Wondering how much real range/combat time the good general actually has. He most likely came in with bars as many do. I could be wrong here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Can you post some idea about context? I'm not sure a "my general is better than your general" engagement will be very effective.

Well he won't debate facts.
    I've tried to copy and paste from my phone, but Facebook isn't letting me copy.
    Maybe when I can get to a computer.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well he won't debate facts.
    I've tried to copy and paste from my phone, but Facebook isn't letting me copy.
    Maybe when I can get to a computer.
    So in other words, you brought facts to an emotion fight. You probably won't win that one. Probably of no consequence. No mtter how well you argue the logic, he'll brag to all his friends how he p'own'd the n00b gun nut.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So in other words, you brought facts to an emotion fight. You probably won't win that one. Probably of no consequence. No mtter how well you argue the logic, he'll brag to all his friends how he p'own'd the n00b gun nut.

Probably.
    But, somethings wrong on the internet.
    I have to fix it.

Wasn't there a UN guy that said to protect against terror, they'd need to arm citizens?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    In the mainstream culture, victimhood is the ultimate status. Nobody is more respected and revered than the victim. Traits that lead to being a victim are therefore the traits celebrated: fear, weakness, inability, fragility. We will either fix this cultural deficiency or we will be forcibly replaced by a people who value strength and achievement.

Agreed. It's worth noting that survival of the fittest applies to cultures and not just genetics.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom