• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    Agreed good video. I would love to share with my gun hating friends, problem is they would stop listening as soon as the video started. Most of the people that support this ban do not care about the difference, they think they already know everything there is to know. Sad, but true.

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central
    Agreed good video. I would love to share with my gun hating friends, problem is they would stop listening as soon as the video started. Most of the people that support this ban do not care about the difference, they think they already know everything there is to know. Sad, but true.

Unfortunately you are spot on! My gun friends, and friends that are on the line have been willing to talk. Most others don't want to hear any view other then their own. I believe this is where we will run into problems. Most people for the band don't want to hear the truth, just that the band will do SOMETHING. A lot of people don't care if it works as long as something gets done, good or not.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Recently had a conversation with my BIL, after the recent school shooting he supports a AWB and limits on mag's. I pointed out to him that it would make little difference in that case. The victims were all huddled together with no real resistance. If the shooter had 5 round magazines the result would be pretty much be the same. His response was, "well it would take longer to reload."

Unfortunately the uninformed will grasp feel good legislation before they realize it's the message not the messenger. We must address the people issues, mental health issues in particular.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    The only thing I'd like to see different about this video is that on the sporting rifle, I'd like MAC to hold the trigger back after he's fired to clearly show that you have to release the trigger and pull it again for another round to be fired.

Otherwise, great video.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    The only thing I'd like to see different about this video is that on the sporting rifle, I'd like MAC to hold the trigger back after he's fired to clearly show that you have to release the trigger and pull it again for another round to be fired.

Otherwise, great video.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It would really highlight semi-auto.

Top Bottom