• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I asked Santa for some salmiakki (Finnish candy, also known as salty licorice) this year. I guess since I haven't been a good boy this year he brought me...fruitcake.:( So to make lemonade from lemons, so to speak, I put it to good use.
    Had problems getting the video to upload to youtube so used a different host. Click on image below to watch the video, should open in new tab, it does in Firefox, not sure about other browsers.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    OH Good job!!!! The boys in the ISS are about to get a hull breech thanks to your unwanted gift. LOL

Lord knows it would make it intact.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    OH Good job!!!! The boys in the ISS are about to get a hull breech thanks to your unwanted gift. LOL

Lord knows it would make it intact.

Oh damn, I didn't even think about that! Can you imagine the damage that would have done if it hit one of the spacewalkers??? They're having enough problems as is. Oh well, as long as one of the Russians doesn't stick a Mosin out the hole and return fire...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Oh damn, I didn't even think about that! Can you imagine the damage that would have done if it hit one of the spacewalkers??? They're having enough problems as is. Oh well, as long as one of the Russians doesn't stick a Mosin out the hole and return fire...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

420 million yard shot? Thats impressive, even with a mosin. Thats one you really wouldnt want to jerk the trigger on..

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I'm beginning to think I'm in the minority for liking fruit cake. My love of explosions trumps my love of fruit cake though so no hard feelings here.

Top Bottom