• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I restored to the earth cloned ancient species of pigs, dinosaurs, birds and primitive cows. I then shot and ate every single one of them. It was worth the 2 billion dollars of research and 5 years of study.

mmmm, cloned bacon! :yesway:
    bacon.gif
    bacon.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Speaking of all of this crap . . .

I made the mistake of snagging the remake of "The Day the Earth Stood Still" at Blockbuster and watched it.

Oy, vey! It was nonstop "humans are killing the Earth!" both from the perspective of the aliens who viewed humans as an infestation as well as all of the humans wallowing in their liberal guilt over how we're killing the Earth. Naturally, the premise that we're killing the Earth is a forgone conclusion in "real life" as well as this fiction, so it's just going to make things worse.

Ungh.

The only upside is that it was one of my trade-ins for a movie I got in the mail, so I didn't have to pay extra for it.

I think I'll go out in the yard and start stabbing the Earth with a shovel. If we're killing it, I want to get my licks in there too. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    For my earth day, i drove my old beater SHO that has holes in the catalytic converters, runs a bit rich, and leaks oil out a cam seal. I then fired up the torch to heat up a tie rod end that wouldn't break loose from the knuckle of my focus, and ended up buring the boot and grease, lol. I went out and did some target shooting into a tree. Killed a raccoon in one of our barns. And then burned my trash on one of our multiple burning piles here. Global warming is just a bunch of BS, I think the big way to cut down on C02 emissions would be for the liberal wackos to just stop talking!! lol

Top Bottom