What have YOU done today to preserve, defend or expand our gun rights?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Sold a 9mm compact to a friend who was extremely anti-gun for many years. I think I finally wore him out. Anyway, he also ended up buying a XD-M .45 but was one of the recalled ones. He's still waiting on it! Not good! I got him to go out and we shot some shotguns together and now I think I got him to try out trap shooting! He told me he has his wife looking at LCRs and she was an even stauncher anti-gun person (I'm trying to sell him my SR22 for her...).

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Sold a 9mm compact to a friend who was extremely anti-gun for many years. I think I finally wore him out. Anyway, he also ended up buying a XD-M .45 but was one of the recalled ones. He's still waiting on it! Not good! I got him to go out and we shot some shotguns together and now I think I got him to try out trap shooting! He told me he has his wife looking at LCRs and she was an even stauncher anti-gun person (I'm trying to sell him my SR22 for her...).
    XD"S" 45 :p
    Good job though another win for helping people have right thinking

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Same old,same old.

Cleaned my Sweetie's G26 for her (she made me fresh ginger bread with whipped cream on top)! :): :rockwoot: I also open carried all day as I have done every day for several years now and while doing so I failed to cause any mass mayhem once again.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I reeducated my wife on the state laws that allow people to OC after she saw a guy carrying in Meijer and asked me "is he allowed to do that?" "Dear, we've gone over this before. Yes, he most certainly is. Now, more importantly, I'm curious to know what he's carrying. Can you get a good look? It would be strange and uncomfortable for me to start staring at some guy's butt.":ugh:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My Appleseed LTR came in so I'm selling my brand-new Marlin 795 with Tech-Sights to a friend who is going to do an Appleseed with it.

I'm also bringing as many people as I can to the Brownsburg LibertySeed next month.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I had a debate with an 80 year old woman today. I was working in her home, we got to talking about the country these days, and she was pouring out one conservative viewpoint after another, then she told me she voted for Obama. I asked her if she realized that liberalism is whats killing this country, and voting democrat is a sure way to get more liberalism. Then I eased the conversation away from politics. Something condescending to me about a 31 year old man, trying to tell an 80 year old woman that he knows something she doesnt...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Emailed my congress critters concerning Sen Shumer's plastic gun ban re-authorization via GOA's website after their email update. Did so last week on another issue, don't remember what for. I recall that Coats got an atta_boy for a yeas vote and Donnelly got a negative reaponse for his contra vote for whatever it was.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I've written a number of pro-gun and carry articles that have been read by close to a quarter million people at last count. They are found at the url in my sig line. I've also debated thousands of people over the years on the 'net concerning the 2nd A, and firearms. Dozens of papers across the country have printed various letters to the editor that I have sent in response to stories. I've had many editors send apologies to me for screwing up gun stories with a promise of doing better.

Worked with a number of gun organizations to help them secure extra funding.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Emailed my congress critters concerning Sen Shumer's plastic gun ban re-authorization via GOA's website after their email update. Did so last week on another issue, don't remember what for. I recall that Coats got an atta_boy for a yeas vote and Donnelly got a negative reaponse for his contra vote for whatever it was.

Did the same.

Top Bottom