• Status
    Not open for further replies.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Put together another AR, educated the kids and wife more on the goings on in the world. Which, in turn, got them into prepping a little more. Got a great deal on a skid of 72 cases if water! Just gotta get it picked up!

ked up

DAV1S84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Greencastle, IN
    We bought a couple extra cases of water, also been looking for a small wood burning stove to set up in our house. oh and I did buy 2 more boxes of .40 s&w.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Picked up a starter kit setup for canning food. Now to find the old ball book on preserving.

Got some firewood at the house so at least we have one rank on hand. I shojld have bought two.

Got some more first aid supplies.

Got into a "quality" scope for my precision rifle. Next trip to the range will be dedicated towards precision and distance. I'll still shoot the same steel at 1000 yards, but it should be easier now for me to do a better job.

Inventoried & organized my reloading supplies which hasn't been done since we moved.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Lemme see. Another progressive loader, couple hundred 12ga shells, 500 22lr, 3k bullets of diff types and calibers. 2 100ct bottles of antibiotics, Cipro and Keflex. couple more buckets for food. 3 lbs of dehydrated fruit.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Today I scored a nib Katydyn Hiker for my BOB for $50 on Ebay. Got a few more molle pouches to add some room to my BOB and plate carrier, and bandoleer repack kit for 5.56 as well.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Making some lists of stuff I need to pick up.
    Met with a friend last night to talk about the current state of the country and what we will do when something happens.
    Started looking into Ham portables for communications when they shut everything else down.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Can't do much right now because my son's band is practicing in my basement and I can hardly think strait. (They are right under my chair :rolleyes:)
    But later, I'm going to do an inventory of my ammo and food/other items to get a handle on what I have and what I need.

I do know that I need some headache relief!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom