• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Last night I took a friend to the range and with a 20 round box of Hornady 140gr eld match ammo got him a drop chart out to 1,000 yards. He's Air Force, and a life long hunter who has never shot that far. Now he knows how simple it really can be. I call it a prep whenever another good man who I'm friends with knows how to use their rifle.

Didn't garden this year, but a garden grew in where I used to keep the chickens. I have pumpkins and tomatoes growing now. I haven't really been putting any food away.

Guns and ammo wise, I'm getting ready for a rifle competition in Sept, and hunting season shortly after. I got the friend of a friend invite to go back to Texas on another hog hunt this year. A couple weekends ago I finally threw the hog from last year on the smoker and it was actually pretty good and not gamey at all. I'm knocking the dust off the reloading gear as I have a pile of components that really should be loaded ammo. I added a G34 to the inventory because I already have plenty of those mags and ammo and it'll work just fine for competitions. Threw my favorite Trijicon HD night sights on it so every glock I own you could pick up and the sights would look the same.

We've got plenty of apples and pears this year. If the wildlife allows it, I'll be harvesting all that here in a couple of weeks.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Spent all day yesterday in the "Food Room". While I am grateful the wife will purchase extra for food storage, it tends to get dropped in the middle of the floor or just thrown in a cabinet. Every so often I go in and date recent purchases and keep it rotated.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom