• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunnut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'll admit I carry a Kahr MK9 to church. The pastor knows and is cool with it. He even said you never know? But when out with the family I've got an XD 45.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    When out and shot my new G26 today. It will probably be my normal carry piece, except for when I can conceal the G19.

slottech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2008
    N.W. IN
    My primary carry is S&W Sigma 9mm. The Beretta & Bersa are on layaway right now, but will carry Bersa when I pay it off. Finally figured out how to upload pics:):patriot:

Last edited:

Toole

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Noblesville
    Switched out my Taurus PT 24/7 Pro .40 for the G23

DSC00134.jpg

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    .380...little gem, fits my hand perfect. Had it gone over a few years ago with new springs and such, but still has the rough exterior I bought it with. maybe I'll hard chrome it one day. Carry a 1903 Colt in .32 once in awhile also......these pocket pistols still fufill their role perfectly..the Kel-Tecs of the 1920's (but much better workmanship).

Dr. Dave

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    New Castle
    SR9

Yes it's the same one. But from what I have found the testing stated under "certain Conditions" the SR9 could fire if dropped with safety off, and one in the pipe. The opinion of most is that it is "Lawyer Speak". I've found the pistol to be very reliable and after break in very smooth. Being a lefty I thnk the ambidextrous controls a plus. The size, weight, and ergonomics I feel are excellent. I think after Ruger gets over this bump in road the SR series will really take off either in a compact version or .40sw.

Top Bottom