• ...and so much more!
  • BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Daily Carry

Most often, I carry the RI 3.5" Officers Tactical .45. Why throw out big bucks for a Kimber or a Colt just to get it banged up with daily carry. After a trigger job and some refining and polishing, the RI is as smooth as my Kimber out of the box at half the cost. I just hate to see holster wear on a $1,200 pistol!

Other days, when I don't mind something a little bigger, I carry my SIG 2022. I love this pistol.

slategrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    in the winter i like to carry my kimber 1911 but in the summer i usually carry lcr until my most recent purchase smith shield have been carrying the shield all the time now super easy to conceal

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've gone to the dark side and started to carry a Glock 29sf. No real reason other than I want a concealable gun that still packs a punch. 10+1 of 10mm will suffice with a G20 spare mag and another 15 rounds. This gun is a lot easier to shoot than I would have ever figured it to be. When I'm in the city, I carry a G20sf for an extra 5 rounds of life saving opportunities.

Still have my 1911s, but have not been carrying them much lately.

usaf64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Smith and Wesson 638 IWB at 7 o'clock. (I'm left-handed) An LCP in my right rear pocket in an Uncle George holster.

Top Bottom