• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ive Been carrying this a lot. I love it. Bought it off an INGO member shortly after joining. HK P30L 9mm

p30L.jpg

MAHamlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Been carrying a Taurus PT1911 Government Model with Cor-Bon 230gr JHP +P's these days. The only gripe I have is with the ambi-safety. I need to break down and spend the cash to get a new thumb safety. Otherwise I love it.

I'm hoping to pick up a nice Commander size 1911 in the next few months to replace it. My only beef with that is I was thinking about getting into the semi-custom range (entry level Les Baer, Wilson, Ed Brown's, etc), but the thought of carrying those every day creeps me out a little bit. With the Taurus, it's clearly not a show piece, but it shoots when I ask it to and where I ask it to... every time. I'm thinking I might feel a little more attached to the appearance of a $2000 pistol and feel weird about subjecting it to the abuse of EDC.

Who knows? Maybe I'll trade the Taurus in for a entry level commander and then purchase a nice 5" as a range toy. :dunno:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    What holster are you using? I am in the market for mine.

I have been carrying my P229 in 357sig

Blackhawk Serpa CQC. i use them for everything.
    Im going to purchase a RAVEN holster, custom made with some extras at the next 1500

I LOVE the P229 by the way

Edit: i said the wrong holster company. Its RAVEN that im getting. fixed it.

Last edited:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    My G22 and Colt 1911 share carry time depending on what I'm wearing and what the weather conditions are.

If it is nasty weather, I take the G. If I'm wearing shorts, I take the G. If I'm concerned at all about anything I'm doing being "Rough" I take the G. If it's going to get dark while I'm out, I take the G.

Other than that I carry the Colt with 2 spare mags.

Jcole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Glock 19. Wish I could carry my BHP but just looking at makes it want to rust. It stays oiled up on the nightstand.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom