what guns you had you really wish you had back.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antelope08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    New Palestine
    I had a Walther PPK 32 with holster, WWII, Waffen stamped. that was never fired. It was given to me by the man that "liberated" it from a German police station in WWII. He "liberated" 24 of them, from a sub basment safe. He was an Lt. in artillery. He only made it home with one, but not with the box. A friend wanted it REALLY bad and traded me out of it. At the time I got about 3x the value, but find one that has never been fired. Oh well.

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    It would have to be my para-ordnance .45 LDA. Traded it for a sig p220 which I love but I really miss my para.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's only been gone for about 24 hours, but I'm already missing my Bersa 380CC. I let rational thought get in the way of emotional firearm hoarding. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Firearms are like kids. You get them and feed them and if you treat them well, they'll be around in case you need them for the rest of your life.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's only been gone for about 24 hours, but I'm already missing my Bersa 380CC. I let rational thought get in the way of emotional firearm hoarding. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Firearms are like kids. You get them and feed them and if you treat them well, they'll be around in case you need them for the rest of your life.

I also had a Bersa 380 (not cc) that I sold. It was a terrific gun, very reliable, accurate, and all around a pleasure to shoot. I hope to not get rid of any of my others to fund something new. I'll just try and save longer.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    I had a really nice colt collection , I had to sell them in the early 90's , and I regret the hell out of it , but I prefer to have a roof over our heads and food on the table.
    but I still cry about it often !

Top Bottom