• ...and so much more!
  • JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Ordered a Henry .22
    Just the base model youth size with a 16 in barrel and cuts for a scope mount.
    It will be the first lever action firearm I have owned.
    I seem to be on a .22 kick lately. Also ordered a couple boxes of SK and Lapua .22s Just for testing bulk vs high end ammo.
    I think you'll love it. My Frontier model good even to start but there was some dry rubbing initially. Turned out to be the interior part of the lever rubbing against the frame. A few drops of oil, worked the lever, and the action is like butter. At 20 yd, mine is as accurate as I can point it even with the cheap stuff. My favorite 22 so far.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Bought two of these today. I've got his 1st ones they work pretty good. Going to give these a test hoping it will help with flake type powders.

View attachment 192382
    This guy is just now shipping this order. I sure hope these work. Posting this so you know to expect a long delay in shipping.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Last week I bought some PIG Delta shooting gloves from SKD, a Trijicon RMR piggyback mount for the ACOG, a Geissele SD-E trigger from PA and a Cloud Defensive REIN kit that they had a sale on. Expensive week

Top Bottom