• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Black oxide coated stainless steel AR-15 hex head grip screws, with star lock washers. Comes in pack of four. Some grips don't come with the screws. Used the last of the four on hand and needed one more . . . the other three get stashed for future use.

71cynHJX6aL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I picked up 150 rounds of 9mm Federal HST 124 +P, 100 rounds of 9mm Federal HST 147 standard pressure, 2 Glock 43 mags and 2 Glock 17 mags from AIM Surplus. I also picked up 300 rounds of 9mm 115 Federal Champion @ $15/50 at a shop down in Jasper a couple weekends ago. I plan to get more this weekend when I go down there again.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Small pistol primers and gunpowder. Gotta stock up a bit because this stuff gets more expensive as each day goes by thanks to that idiot Biden. :runaway:
    Prior to the 1994 AWB, I bought 5000 Winchester small pistol primers from McDonald's gun shop for the crazy price of $85.

Looking back on those days, I wish I had bought 45,000 more. It seems the price of primers has out performed the price of gold.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I think I only opened one and used the can opener. I have a lot of cardboard boxes to use up before I open any more cans.
    When I first saw the brand name, I had visions of a good-sized predatory bird with giant eyes fluttering out when you opened the tin -- unleashing an Assault Avian.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Primary Arms SLx MD-25 SLCC . . . awaiting the anti-reflection "filter" for the front. I'm installing it as an alternative to a Sig Romeo5XDR circle-dot, which Sig shows discontinued. Its circle-dot enables very rapid acquisition compared to just a dot. This one also has a larger objective and features infinite eye relief. A bit bigger than a Rmeo5, but not nearly the size of a 30mm Romeo7.

Primary Arms MD-25 SLCC #1.jpg

Primary Arms MD-25 SLCC #2.jpg

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Also arrived today . . . two of these clear (indoor) Nemesis Rx wraparound ANSI rated safety glasses with a bifocal reader in the lower inner portion of the lens. I've been using them for about 15 years for shooting and cycling. At less than $15 a pair, they're at least 1/5th (or more) the price of the designer "Gucci" glasses. I keep a couple spares around. Hadn't bought any in at least 5 years. They don't last forever but they do hold up for a very long time. Handy for shooting as I don't want the reader portion for looking down the sights, only for dealing with, ammo, gear, etc.

Nemesis Rx Safety Glasses Clear.jpg

Top Bottom