• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FatGeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    After borrowing a co-worker's 200 lumen light a couple years ago, I bought this ML-660 the next day and gave my maglites away when it arrived. Whether it truly is 200 lumen or not, it has done me well for $15 and outperformed all other lights I've owned and friends own. A 2 pack of 18650 batteries and a charger was another $20, the light rides front left pocket EDC, and spare battery front right pocket. I do need to find a red filter that will fit the front. Also plan to add a 750 lumen wide face to the truck/camping gear or a similar light to this one, but with a flood to throw adjustable face.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I have been lugging around this one for a while. It treats me well, and I dig the red light when I need to see something without the world knowing Im there.

HuJAuwClnvKF7u3baRsADYT9wIpCLNPiE_LPZgo5ILCwI62Az5zkiw965OgPlohCG7QPKYO7TaOXxAb98z2EgaHIyKpRoEBvohnosVlIncSZjwNqnpqDo_Y6WxfgKWxjpX-Ci9N9iuRcSp6wMa1boQjHXYzR-_tiWHt5pwF8Q8ZDj_zC-I46bwk

SureFire A2L-HA-RD A2 LED Aviator (Red)

This was my EDC while flying (mine is the green LED version for NVGs) and it now resides in my BOB. My other EDC is a SureFire E2D.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    This was my EDC while flying (mine is the green LED version for NVGs) and it now resides in my BOB. My other EDC is a SureFire E2D.

I'm not sure what the Surefire costs but this one runs $99. It has a MC-E die in it and can do all four colors. Twist the head to switch from red to blue to green to white. I've been thinking about this one for a while now, just haven't done it yet. Maybe next weekend.

Quark RGB, Cool-White 4Sevens.Com

I've got several 4sevens lights and couldn't be more pleased with them.:yesway: Their neutral whites are awesome outside. Perfect color rendition.

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Surefire C2 with CREE LED conversion - Had for years. Great light and conversion kit is definately worth it!

Recently got a NiteCore Defender Infinity. Great little light and gotta love using AA battery.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not sure what the Surefire costs but this one runs $99. It has a MC-E die in it and can do all four colors. Twist the head to switch from red to blue to green to white. I've been thinking about this one for a while now, just haven't done it yet. Maybe next weekend.

Quark RGB, Cool-White 4Sevens.Com

I've got several 4sevens lights and couldn't be more pleased with them.:yesway: Their neutral whites are awesome outside. Perfect color rendition.

I guess back when I bought it the Aviator cost something like $125. The price has gone up since then.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I can't remember if I already answered this or not, but:
    Streamlight Strion C4 LED rechargeable with wall and car charger= 160 lumens @2hrs battery life, 80@4hrs,& 40@7.5hrs. Also has a strobe feature that will last 5.5 hrs.
    and on my pistol: Insight XTi Procyon 125 lumens w/ strobe feature.
    I am looking at picking up a big bad 1500+ lumen rechargeable spot light too.

Steelworker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Allen County
    I ordered a 4sevens quark aa2 from the company on Thursday morning. It came via usps this afternoon. Awesome light. Use coupon code "cpf8" will save you 8%

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    I have one of the new (at least to me) MagLite, 4 D cell, super LED flashlights. It is an incredible flashlight. Seems like it was around $45 or so.

Top Bottom