• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Stream Light on the night stand. I have a Sure Fire on my desk where I spend most of my time before bed. They both seem to work well. I think the Stream Light is brighter.

Last edited:

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    I picked up a primary arms compact weapon light. I bought to mount on my AR figured sitting next to my nighttime emergency gun was a better option for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    TLR-1 Streamlite mounted on my railed S&W 1911PD
    I have the same lite on the 12 gauge pump gun (home defense) and the 12 gauge auto loader. They lite up the night, are blinding if shined in the eyes.

JadeBrecks

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    I carry it with me day and night but I use a Olight t-25. I have beat the crap out of it and it is still kicking. It is the longest lasting flashlight I have owned and if it breaks it is warranted for life.

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    V² Dual Color FlashLight by LED Lenser

It's super light weight, fits like a fist pack in your hand, works great, and I often use the red mode to keep from disturbing sleeping family. My favorite part is that it takes regular AAA batteries and not those expensive, short lived 123As. They last a long time too.

The build quality is amazing for an inexpensive light. I got mine for 30 bucks at Lowes and was so surprised by its quality and effectiveness I retired my Surefire G2 from nightstand duty.

My FNP 45 has a Insight M3X mounted... which is getting long in the tooth and needs to be upgraded to something smaller and brighter.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I keep a Streamlight TLR-1 attached to my G-19 when its on nightstand duty. I also have a Streamlight Strion on the dresser just in case. Streamlight Protac 2L for EDC.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    StreamLight TLR-1 on the nightstand gun. Surefire E2DL next to my wallet and cell phone.

Top Bottom