What firearms would you like to see come out in 2013?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I'd like to see a single stack slim 9mm from Glock, a .22 from them like already said would be nice also. And a Glock carbine in 9mm would kick major butt. :): Like that will ever happen. I want several things that are currently made, just can't spend the dough to get them. :(

Boomstick

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Or a glock 18"bbl riot/police type shotgun, something similiar to a Benelli nova with poly construction would be neat and sell very well.
    I'd also like to see a .460 lever action gun from marlin, short 16" barrel, camo and synthetic, with a scout 2x scope on it..........
    Ruger needs to make the 10/22 takedown available with a 16" threaded light weight barrel, and some sort of light folding stock....if not Marlin needs to get off its butt and bring out a threaded Papoose with a re-make of the Ramline folder

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    tigr_464_vmak_med.jpg

:D

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    1. More product, less hype.
    2. Non reciprocating SCAR
    fnac_fn_advanced_carbine-tfb1.jpg

3. SCAR PDW (dare I ask for it in .300 blackout)
    FN_SCAR_PDW-777-.jpg

4. Long range SCAR platform.
    FN_SCAR_SSR-2.jpg

5. Hi-cap CZ in 45

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Personally, I'd like to see Ruger and Kel-tec get production in gear so we can get access to some of those hard to find jewels. I'd love to get a KSG, PMR-30 and SR1911 next year...

I'd also like to see Keltec put their RMR into production... an ultra lightweight 30rd carbine sounds awesome! I can't think of a better "truck gun"
    RMR-30.jpg

I saw on another gun site that the RMR-30 may finally be released this December. Have bem waiting for over two years to get one for myself.

jotto

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    NW Indiana
    I want either Kel_tec to make more of their Sub-2000 folding carbines or for someone else to make something similiar. I own one but would like 1 or 2 more for various uses.

But to be honest I'd be happy with nothing new and gun makers just getting what they already have to market. Do you hear me Bushmaster (6 months waiting so far) and Kimber (5 months thus far)?

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Not sure if I need it, but Sig is finally after about 8 years of speculation going to release the sig P227 (the long rumored P221) -- a double stack .45 ACP....

linky: SIG will introduce the P227 double-stack .45 ACP at SHOT Show 2013 - Gun News at Guns.com

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think you are talking about a utas-15
    UTAS TURK | UTS-15 | www.utasturk.com | Utas, Uts-15, Uts15, Fire Arms, arms design, arms engineering, arms manufacturer, turkey arms, hunting arms, navy arms, military arms, fire, utasturk, turk utas
    this weapon is a lot better built with better options. And it's cheaper than the Keltec junk.
    the keltec pmr-30 is pure junk also...out of the 5 we have had or handled 4 had to go back for failure to feed issues and one even had the wrong size barrel...

Sweet.. I want!

Top Bottom