What else are you guys into? Any hobbies?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Woodworking (making outdoor furniture and bowls and boxes mostly) and I like to buy blades and put the handles on them as well as putting together pocket folders and putting the handles on them as I assemble them. I make them for people I know and sometimes I sell them on EBay. I also like making other sorts of weapons like spears, maces and axes. These I usually have a blacksmith friend make the spearhead or axe head while I put the handles and other little things on them both for looks and to add utility and some way to make them look appropriate for certain time periods.

I also like to play tabletop war games and RPG;s though I haven't found that easy to do here so it isn't something I actually do anymore. I still have all my miniatures and other stuff like dice to play though and hope to be able to do so again.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Besides my love of guns!
    I love the following,
    tattoos (1000 hrs)
    Harley's ( '95 springer, '73 FLH)
    Jeeps ('96 Grand Cherokee, '99 Cherokee Sport, '04 Wrangler, '10 Commander)
    Large Constrictors ( 3yr old male Red Tail, 6yr old female Burmese)
    Trying awfully hard to be a better person then I once was!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Books. I'm such a bibliophile. Old books particularly. Really old books. Love the old books. Books with inscriptions and dates are just awesome. (Finding free books for the Kindle too.)

I'm discovering that the womanly arts gene is slower to be expressed in me than in my mom and grandparents/great grandparents, but I've recently picked up the knitting needles and crochet hook. Tomorrow I will be putting together my sewing table. Gardening, backyard homesteading, canning, etc. A lot of DIY stuff too. I'm finding that I eschew the modern convenience of progress and advancement more and more. I make my own laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, cook more from scratch on cast iron.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Houseboating on Lake Cumberland. Cant wait for the summer for it to be warm again. Besides that, I also enjoy playing around with my ham radio and cycling.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Love hunting, especially bow hunting, and fishing and photography - avatar was taken in the Yukon. Used to be into motorcycles before getting married, just not enough time / money anymore so something had to give. Replaced motorcycle riding with bicycle riding, lost a few pounds! :)

Looking forward to my first elk hunt this coming fall in Montana.

Last edited:

DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    Bourbon, watching and playing fantasy football and hockey, hunting, fishing, and planning on getting into archery and bowhunting ASAP.

I also like to play with strange dogs and leave inappropriate customer evaluation cards.

Top Bottom