• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I did Nazi that coming, Anne Frank-ly I find it rather offensive.

EDIT: Scooped.
    Rep inbound Evilwrench and BogWalker.. LOL
    I don't know any German and certainly don't have any love for the Nazis, but if it does indeed mean victory and health I agree with Evilwrench :dunno: Maybe if he spelt it right??

Now if I could just figure out how to send Rep
    dunno.gif
    I used to know how.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yeah. I don't get upset or offended when someone else makes jokes like that, but I no longer can. Even working EMS and SAR where black humor is rampant, I have found I don't really tend to as much as I used to.

I don't mind the off color stuff as it does help to make the mood light in otherwise crappy situations. This is just an association I don't wish to be involved with. I know it was harmless intent, just didn't want the interwebz to show it said without a response.

Today had a patient come in critical and pass away despite everything possible having been done for him and told another super nice guy he has cancer, then came home to find out my neighbor's husband died a few days after Christmas. I went over to their house when I saw the ambulance there the night of the 25th.

On a positive note, my package came I ordered 4 months and 9 days ago :)

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    So , a guy was banned without even posting anything offensive and everyone thinks it was a good thing ? Way to go INGO ! Have we reached the pinnacle of PC statist perfection ? Anyone consider that nazi guns were that guys thing just like some weirdo's LOVE 1911's ?

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone consider that nazi guns were that guys thing just like some weirdo's LOVE 1911's ?

Nope, and now that I have considered it the ban seems no less appropriate. If you don't like it you are free to vote with your feet.

If you need help finding the door...ask a mod!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So , a guy was banned without even posting anything offensive and everyone thinks it was a good thing ? Way to go INGO ! Have we reached the pinnacle of PC statist perfection ? Anyone consider that nazi guns were that guys thing just like some weirdo's LOVE 1911's ?

The screen name was offensive enough. I think it was a good thing. INGO doesn't want to be associated with that type of crap, and neither do I. Yeah, Nazi guns were his thing? Then how about posting the name of one of those guns... rather than a WELL KNOWN Nazi slogan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom