• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Just watched that with my fiance (wedding in 11 days), and she said I'm in trouble for laughing at it. :): I couldn't hold in the burst of laughter at "Yahn yahn yahn yahn."

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Just watched that with my fiance (wedding in 11 days), and she said I'm in trouble for laughing at it. :): I couldn't hold in the burst of laughter at "Yahn yahn yahn yahn."

Your in trouble for laughing? and your not even married?

I remember I got in trouble once... I bought I gun with "Our Money" so she made me buy her a new car (Not new but newer). From then on I have started my "Secret Stash" She knows I have it but cannot complain when I use it :)

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Your in trouble for laughing? and your not even married?

I remember I got in trouble once... I bought I gun with "Our Money" so she made me buy her a new car (Not new but newer). From then on I have started my "Secret Stash" She knows I have it but cannot complain when I use it :)

Oh, I'm always in "trouble" for something. Luckily, she's a natural blonde so she forgets rather quickly :): ...I sure hope she never gets on here to see that.

I've been contemplating about a secret stash. She just doesn't see the need for more guns and ammo.

Top Bottom