• What does "In Stock" mean to you?

• Total voters

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I'm REALLY careful who I order form online, because of reasons like this. I will never order from someone who I cannot look up some history or ask about first. Have not been burnt yet, or at least I knew up from to wait. I'm even fine with waiting, as long as they are upfront about it.

Ordered from DealExtreme and the other cheep light Chinese company and got it in about 3 weeks, but knew upfront it would take that long so no big deal.

Lie to me though and I will be unhappy. And I will tell others!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I don't know. I'm sure they don't care what I say. That is evident in their customer service. It goes beyond not having what I ordered in stock but I will get to that. I am going to inform as many people as I can about what kind of POS operation they are running there and maybe it will save someone from having to go through what I have been dealing with the past couple of days..

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    When I order something, I am expected to pay NOW, not in a few days...I expect the same courtesy in return...If the store I am ordering from is in the CONUS, and it take a week or more to get it to me then that is just unacceptable.

I buy, sell, and trade crap all the time online, and it has never taken me more than 4 days to get something to someone.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ordered from DealExtreme and the other cheep light Chinese company and got it in about 3 weeks, but knew upfront it would take that long so no big deal.

Lie to me though and I will be unhappy. And I will tell others!

The wait wasn't what bothered me. It was getting the wrong flashlight that did. They have great prices, but when you get a teeny-tiny flashlight for $20 you feel screwed.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I have run across where is says "in stock", BUT it takes 5-10 days for us to process the order and get the item from our warehouse and then we'll get around to shipping it.

Top Bottom