What does a persons Avatar say about themselves?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Mine says that it was the first picture that I found that I thought was funny and had a point and that I am too indifferent to find something that might fit me better. Also the deeply rooted irony of the overall message is that I am the big dog in the picture.

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    not really

Well for starters... you like to point your gun at me hahaha

Not really, the barrel is off to an angle, not pointed directly at anyone. I think mine shows I am patriotic and like revolvers; anyways that is why I picked that particular avatar. Next

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Tyler, you should see about getting surgery though to have your fingertips removed from you shoulders.:D It must be rough not being able to put your arms down.:D

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    JMO, a person's Avatar is just something they like, proud of or they see something of themselves in it. Just like with mine, Becket is one of those dogs that comes along once in a great while and it's like he was meant to be with us as a family member. I've had 6 Bullmastiff's since 1988, I didn't train him for show or even do a lot of obedience training with him like I have some of my other dogs but there was just something about him when I picked him out.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Mine says....I am a proud Mother of a beautiful little girl. And that I will raise my daughter to love Nature as much as I do! A little snow won't stop us from hiking some trails!

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Ive changed mine a few times on the different sites, this one now was my sons 30 rnd group at 50 yds, rapid fire with his AR.... all kill shots and pretty much center mass....

It was shot the same day a guy couldnt hit a 2'x4' piece of cardboard with his $1200 scoped mloader, laser range finder and his whole family assisting his efforts..... they didnt want our advice so we went ahead with our session, when he saw my 16 y/o shooting he packed up and drove his $50K oversized/ overpriced truck off and never looked back, that was priceless!!!

He probably had $2k wrapped up in that mloader and rangefinder and couldnt hit the forest.... more money than brains doesnt always provide the best results.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    mine says I was tired of having no avatar, so I looked on my computer for an old one I used years ago on another site ;)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Ive changed mine a few times on the different sites, this one now was my sons 30 rnd group at 50 yds, rapid fire with his AR.... all kill shots and pretty much center mass....

It was shot the same day a guy couldnt hit a 2'x4' piece of cardboard with his $1200 scoped mloader, laser range finder and his whole family assisting his efforts..... they didnt want our advice so we went ahead with our session, when he saw my 16 y/o shooting he packed up and drove his $50K oversized/ overpriced truck off and never looked back, that was priceless!!!

He probably had $2k wrapped up in that mloader and rangefinder and couldnt hit the forest.... more money than brains doesnt always provide the best results.

On more than one occasion I have seen people with expensive rifles and a ton of equipment (stuff I wouldn't even have a clue how to use) shoot poorly at the range. Not bragging but I would be next to them using just iron sights blowing the hell out of the targets. Its just a matter of training. All the equipment in the world will not help if you don't know the basics.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    While some avatars are way cool, a lot are just foolish. Actually, this being a gun owners forum, I feel some members choice in avatars actually hurt our cause.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I have obviously stuffed balloons under my skin.

Nahhhh, I just found this outrageous photo on the net & thought it would make an outrageous avitar.:dunno:

Top Bottom