• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I just stumbled on this site a few hours ago, and I already love it. I've been an avid user of the Rugerforum.com for about a year and really like it, but this is a great place for close-to-home stuff and makes me feel really connected because so many people are from places that I know. So I'm not sure what my point is, but I really enjoy the "home"yness of this place.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I get your point! Thanks for posting :ingo:

I just stumbled on this site a few hours ago, and I already love it. I've been an avid user of the Rugerforum.com for about a year and really like it, but this is a great place for close-to-home stuff and makes me feel really connected because so many people are from places that I know. So I'm not sure what my point is, but I really enjoy the "home"yness of this place.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    The fact that if I have a question....most likely there will be a user here that knows the answer. I like the fact that not everyone here thinks the same. I like that there are "preppers" here. I like the people I have met and from what I know, I like most the folk I haven't met. I like that it's all Hoosiers and we all have atleast ONE thing in common. I like the fact that for the most part, you people know how to joke around and have a good time. Really...I just like the whole board. It's an awesome community and I hope it's around for a LONG, LONG time!

Rachel

DecaturGB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    I like the fact this is an Indiana based forum and local. My questions are answered and sometimes all need to do is read through previous threads to get the info I am looking for. I would love to meet more of you in person, but I sadly work most Saturdays so usually cannot make it to INGO events like the picnic this weekend.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Why I love INGO

I love the networking. From the group shoots to the OC events here in the north. I do enjoy how it has changed though too. Some of our biggest political posts in the past was prostetic testicles on the backs of trucks in Virginia. Now it has grown larger and more complex but still fun to debate.

I don't know who let Fenway use their power washer anymore but it was a huge deal around here back then. When Scutter01 didn't post whore so much, Lars was a soon to be HK owner, and Pami had a 226 that she picked up from Cabela's after a trip to Chicago.

So anyway, I love everything about this site. How it has changed, and now changed back.

Thanks Fenway.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I agree with so many of the above posts.

For me, this site was invaluable when I really got back into firearms. I learned about some great holsters, the LTCH process, safe methods for home defense with a young child in the house, etc., etc. I have also laughed out loud, cried a few times (can't believe I admitted that), been angry, frustrated, but always appreciative of the experience.

I look forward to logging on to INGO every day. It is better than any TV show or movie.

It's also the only online place I'd ever be comfortable talking about my wife's miscarriage or announcing that we're going to have twins. I just don't open up like that very often (you can ask my wife!).

We also have great site management. The MODS and Fenway work hard to keep this site several notches ahead of anything else on the 'net IMHO. They are also knowledgeable and funny.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I like the idea of talking to Hoosiers. Local folks who know the local laws, rules, and customs. We seem to be a polite bunch of folks in here also.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I like being able to sit back and read and not have to post on every subject on the BB. :whistle:

Seriously, the atmosphere here is pleasant (and no, Rhino, I don't mean the oxygen/nitrogen common to class M worlds...) and getting more so. I like that most of us know how to discuss even controversial subjects and how to disagree without being disagreeable.

Blessings,
    Bill

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    DITTO for just about everything that's been said . I love knowing it's Hoosiers , that we (as such) share experiences we can relate to .

I love the societal cross section we have , local folks from all walks of life . Also , I love knowing that just about any question I might have can be answered from someone local .

Did I make the point of it being local ? :laugh:

Top Bottom