• ...and so much more!
  • teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Snubby

I always In-Waist-Band carry my .38spl 2" Taurus 85.
    Switched out the factory wood grips for some comfortable hogue.
    Carries very well and groups surprisingly well.

I did get asked not to carry on premise today at client's location.
    Was having private convo with a factory worker when the CEO (one of my primary contacts there) saw me showing the grips to his employee.
    FWIW, I was trying to be very discreet.
    In fact, the guy got just to the door of his office and then a light bulb (how dim, I do not want to address) went off. He turned back and asked 'was that a gun'.
    I said yes, I have a permit to carry and it is perfectly legal.
    He politely asked me to not bring any gun on their premises.
    I politely said 'I understand'.
    (Everyone should understand that the 2nd amendment does NOT guarantee your right to carry on someone else's property).
    :draw:
    snubby.jpg

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i know i'm likely to get laughed at, but i like to carry my S&W Sigma 9mm or my Taurus PT145. Now that it's getting warm outside, the S&W 642 or my P3AT are likely to see more action.

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Due to a recommendation here, I carry in a Kholster Pancake my Ruger SP101. It's really comfortable and is easily drawn.

Mike G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Greenwood
    Depends on the day and what I am wearing.

Most of the time (esp in this cold) I have my full size colt 1911 in an IWB in the 3:30 or 5:30 position (depending on holster) One mag is always in my weakside back pocket and sometimes I put an additional in a single mag paddle holster.

In hot weather I will carry my S&W 642 .38 spl in an IWB at the 3:30 position or in an ankle rig. Always carry at least one reload.

I have on occasion carried both. For instance my brothers car broke down in a bad part of 10th st and I went to help out. Colt on the hip with three spare mags, S&W in and ankle rig with one reload.

never do know about 10th St :ar15:

West 10th street: you will probably be ok. East 10th street: pack extra mags!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Wow, I expected to see more snub nose's. Maybe I need to get a compact semi-auto.

Here ya go....
    Almost all the time (in the house and out), I have a S&W 642 .38spl in my pocket. It's stoked with 125gr. Gold Dots and sits in a Galco Pocket holster.
    On occasion, I will carry an S&W M&P 9mm compact. It rides in a Galco IWB. Again, it's holding Gold Dots.
    Either one works for me....but the 642 seems to find it's way into the pocket more often.:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    I carry at least two handguns and sometimes three. I also always have at least two knives and sometimes three. 1 main gun, 1-2 back-ups, 2 pocket knives and 1 self defense knife. :patriot:

econnell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Story (Brown Co)
    I carry 2 guns also, The first is my springfield .45 1911 officer model with 3mags, the other is a 2inch .357 taurus 605 with 125gr gold dots and 2 speed loaders in a galco pocket holster.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom