What do you carry around on a daily basis?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Waiting for my future EDC. I have been carrying a Sig P239 about 80% of the time. Yesterday I bought a Dan Wesson Guardian. It comes next week. After I prove it worthy, it will be my EDC.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My EDC is a Ruger SR9C, 10-round magazine, with Hornaday Critical Defense. It was my first - and still my favorite - firearm. I'll be getting another, to use for travel.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    This is like a Dr Souse rhyme...in my pocket all the time a 9mm you will find, a 45 I prefer all day any time that I'm away, if trouble I will find any day a rifle will find my hand today, a shotgun too may likely be the thing that most useful will come to be.

I carry them all, yes I do, what will you carry I ask I do.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    A friend complained the other day that carrying a decent gun and extra magazines was too hard to conceal, so I spent all of Halloween proving him wrong!

I have a G19 w/ 16 rounds AIWB, a spare 17 rd mag AIWB offside, 2 folders clip in front pockets, an ESEE Izula fixed on the belt, a spare 20rd 19 mag and flashlight in front pocket, a G26 on left ankle w/13 rds, and two 17 round spares on right ankle. I usually dont carry that many spares, but was trying to prove a point with the right equipment, it isnt hard, nor uncomfortable to hide defensive tools everyday!

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    I only carry when I leave, I only carry when I breathe, I only carry when it's day , I only carry when it's night, I only carry when I'm out , it seems I carry all the time... Just about

yea... That sucked

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    There once was a man from Nantucket
    Who's holster was no good so he chucked it
    Well he searched for the way
    To easily carry everyday
    And CrossBreed was the way to SuperTuck it!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    My EDC G-27 has/had 180 Fed HST in the mag with a 15 rd spare, a Cree flashlight, folder, and I phone.Today I will change over to Winchester 180 gr bonded JHP( PDX-1) in my mags. I too carry here and there, I carry a GLOCK everywhere. (Winter carry has replaced Summer carry options, same Glock though).
    http://
    14muglw.jpg

2f03kaq.jpg

Last edited:

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    H&K USP .45 compact - 7 plus one - one of the best handguns I have ever owned. Spare mag in the truck. What a breeze to clean !

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    LCR .357 in an IWB holster if I carry, S&W model 10 .38 snubby in my Jeep always.

WHAT????? Snappie puh-lease change their stations...

Plastic Glock Revolver in the Jeep and beautiful, blued, machined, icon of American goodness that is the K frame Smith pressed up against the waist...Dangit woman it's winter!!!! That Smith needs to be close to you......:)

Top Bottom