• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Realistically, we're not going to lose the IRS. Changing their area(s) of influence would do wonders, though. (Someone still has to collect it, even if it's a flat tax.

My preference would be no direct federal taxes, period. Assess the states by some reasonable method and let them figure out how to raise it. No federal intrusion into individual lives. No federal mega-law enforcement agencies. If a state chooses to enforce a federal law, fine, if not, fine.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Drug, sex etc DID NOT ORIGINALLY SALE.

Look at the older movies.... Look at the older disney and compare it with new disney.

I think America needs a healthy dose of Honor, Courage, Health/fitness and National purpose to get America back on track, and away from the vices that are leading to the destruction of America.

Im looking to read what Lashicon and Blood Eclipse has to say, and many others.
    You say you want more freedom but then you believe we should allow the government to clamp down on the media and only promote an approved agenda.

What about video games? Shouldn't we regulate those too?

Books are an even bigger problem than television and movies. All the sicko things that you find in movie theaters and on the boob tube usually start life in a book. We should clean out the libraries and burn books that don't conform to your "morals" and world view too.

Last edited:

starcrack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    Drug, sex etc DID NOT ORIGINALLY SALE.

Look at the older movies.... Look at the older disney and compare it with new disney.

I think America needs a healthy dose of Honor, Courage, Health/fitness and National purpose to get America back on track, and away from the vices that are leading to the destruction of America.

Im looking to read what Lashicon and Blood Eclipse has to say, and many others.

To me, this sounds like a cop-out answer. Contents change when standards of decency change. Yes, the government currently mandates a level of decency and regulates the television industry. But they do so only to maintain a public standard of decency, and the public is the one that gets final say in the acceptable level of decency.

It's not like the media or the government is brainwashing us to like this stuff. We like this stuff. That's why they come up with it. It's a baggage that comes with free speech. You may find tabloids and Kardashian craze distasteful, and I do, too. But that's the dark side of free speech.

Unless you do think we've been indoctrinated to a degree and that you know better than "the masses". Isn't that exactly the kind of aristocratic, elitist thinking this country was founded to deter? I don't think anyone is qualified or has the right to mandate public programming, except the public itself. That's the one thing America is doing right, and has done right over the years, despite the decadent Hollywood culture we have today, IMO. Media should be utterly free and always will be utterly free. That is the foremost thing that makes this country great.

North Korean television is full of honor, courage, health and fitness programs, programs with nationalistic fervor, and has not even a mention of sex, drugs, and any high-brow issues. **** North Korea, and **** government programming.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    You say you want more freedom but then you believe we should allow the government to clamp down on the media and only promote an approved agenda.

Clamp down on a Media that is outragously out of hand. There is a load of garbage coming from the Entertainment industry, nothing which inspires a healthy family unit, but instead promotes perversion, violence and degeneration as something 'cool'.

What about video games? Shouldn't we regulate those too?

Already done. America, quite honestly needs to put the darn games down, and get outside, be active, enjoy life.

Books are an even bigger problem than television and movies. All the sicko things that you find in movie theaters and on the boob tube usually start life in a book. We should clean out the libraries and burn books that don't conform to your "morals" and world view too.

Books are entirely different. I think Books is great, and I further believe that anyone who takes up reading is doing themselves a justice; If this was the outlet, then I'd say go for it.

P.S. there is regulations on books, If Im correct.

To me, this sounds like a cop-out answer. Contents change when standards of decency change.

The "CHANGE" only occured through FORCE, NOT THROUGH DESIRE. Many youths of my generation grow up with idiotic, degenerate ideals of life, which is contrary to a healthy civilization.

I'd figure the older folks would be heeding the warning this has. Whose hands do you think will be 'taking care' of YOU.

Standards of life will drop within my lifetime due to degeneratecy.

Yes, the government currently mandates a level of decency and regulates the television industry. But they do so only to maintain a public standard of decency, and the public is the one that gets final say in the acceptable level of decency.

So you admit the Govt is willfully tolerating the degeneratecy, and you support it with glee?

It's not like the media or the government is brainwashing us to like this stuff. We like this stuff.

You dont think people cant be programed to think a certain way, based on what they see, hear and are told?

Sorry, but this HAS NOT BEEN MY OBSERVATION. I think researching this would startled many people.

That's why they come up with it. It's a baggage that comes with free speech. You may find tabloids and Kardashian craze distasteful, and I do, too. But that's the dark side of free speech.

:noway:

Why do so many people fall back on the Constitution of why they allow or secretly support disgusting aspects.

You are saying that Americans would rather enjoy degeneratecy, and reject aspects like "Honor", "Courage" etc.

I suppose I cannot disagree; Liberal bless ameriak

Unless you do think we've been indoctrinated to a degree and that you know better than "the masses". Isn't that exactly the kind of aristocratic, elitist thinking this country was founded to deter?

Ok, pretend the Elites arent running America now. Pretend they are not influencing America through Entertainment.
    Pretend that somehow you think supporting they're right to spread filth somehow makes America better.

I think the Founders would not pee on America if she was on fire.

I don't think anyone is qualified or has the right to mandate public programming, except the public itself.

What is FCC?

That's the one thing America is doing right, and has done right over the years, despite the decadent Hollywood culture we have today, IMO.

The Irony. America is doing something by allowing filth to be promoted, and sway the perspective of Americans?

Media should be utterly free and always will be utterly free. That is the foremost thing that makes this country great.

It should be free, however, it should promote aspects which display the triumphs of America, not the freaking standards of scumbags.

Would you support a child molesters 1A to talk to your daughter, corrupt her purity with disgusting thoughts, or would you ring his neck? Nevermind you could do nothing short of stopping him from interacting with her on a daily basis.

Sorry, folks, but the American psyche is being molested by filth; And it's almost appearant as to why this is being allowed.

North Korean television is full of honor, courage, health and fitness programs, programs with nationalistic fervor, and has not even a mention of sex, drugs, and any high-brow issues. **** North Korea, and **** government programming.

Cite the sources which promote this belief.

Im not calling you a liar, but I would like to see where the above is true and from whom is saying it.

ps. if you dont like Nationalistic fevor. Perhaps you should tell INGO members who have the Molon Labe - Anyone with a brain would know the Spartans were some of the MOST NATIONALISTIC FEVORED PEOPLE EVER TO GRACE THIS PLANET.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Presidential Cannidate should run on, the platform.

1). America First. Bring all troops home from foriegn wars, concentrate on problems here. No more foreign agendas influencing American policy - American Interest first. Redeploy Troops on Mexican/American border.

2). Stop Immigration. The cost the invasion is causing is straining American Citizens

3). Stop International Criminal Banks - No more welfare for the rich (Not the same as successful business men and women, but organizations like Goldman Sachs and others who have robbed this Nation blind - Foxes guarding the chicken coup, while they sit in control of American fiscal policy.

Editted in:
    Abolished Privately owned Fed Reserve Bank, replace with President Andrew Jacksons National Bank

4). Fair trade - Not Free trade. A protectionist agenda at heart. Keep jobs here in America. Placin tariffs on products which unfairly compete with American products. Stop Outsourcing.

5). Equal rights for all, special priviledges for NONE. No more hiring based on skin, gender,creed, religion, but on Merit alone.

6). Abolish income tax, And the IRS and establish a flat tax

7). Change campeign Finance Law: Outlaw PACs and special interest.

8). Break up of media conglomerates. Create free broadcasting, creative media, movies and tv programs which reflect the values of America and not sicko degenerates, not blood, drug, sex and alchohol. The chance to promote Honor, courage, health/fitness and a National purpose.

9). Repeal Patriot Act, allow more freedom in every aspect of daily American life.

10). Work to ELECT Federal Judges, rather than appoint, and set term limits, rather than life sentences.

===============================================

Are these decent points?

If only people would have listended.

Top Bottom