• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    I am sort of disappointed some makers are making pink guns... makes them look too much like toys.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Pink will soon overtake Black as the new tactical must-have color of choice. :yesway:

It will be known as evil Pink in the not-so-distant future as well. ;)

Fiexie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    I like pink. It throws my would be attacker off about my sexuality and choice of decor while I line my sights up :)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I am sort of disappointed some makers are making pink guns... makes them look too much like toys.

Love them. I built 2 pink AR15s for my daughter. Her little Ruger 10/22 and the Taurus PT111 pistol came from the factory pink. I also have yellow, purple, blue, etc etc . . . My whole family shoots. Why do you want to limit the choices of people. Henry Ford said that you could buy any color Model T as long as it was black. Seems to me even he changed his mind.

No reason that PISTOLS have to be black or Stainless Steel. No reason tactical type guns must be black. No reason hunting rifles must be walnut and blued steel.

1Pink-Rifle.jpg

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Pink guns are fine for other people to own and shoot. I asked my wife if she wanted a pink gun and she says that I will be the first thing to get shot with it if I come home with a pink gun.....I think she was joking:dunno:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    No issues with pink here. Plenty people dress up their guns with all kinds of bits of stuff that don't really serve any functional purpose just because they like the way it looks. Not my cup of tea, but knock yourself out.

JeremySS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Fishers
    My friend who is a cop uses a pink Charter Arms as a BUG and also has pink handcuffs. She loves to hook up the drunks with the pink cuffs :thumbsup:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Could the manufactures be making a statement that it isn't the color of the firearm that makes it "evil"? Like black firearms are the most dangerous because the color causes them to become evil criminal weapons. They would have tried "Evil White" but that is also used in snow areas, so pink was the next choice in the anti-black movement.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to make the above purple because I am have believing the pink movement is a great in your face to those who hate firearms because they are black!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Love them. I built 2 pink AR15s for my daughter. Her little Ruger 10/22 and the Taurus PT111 pistol came from the factory pink. I also have yellow, purple, blue, etc etc . . . My whole family shoots. Why do you want to limit the choices of people. Henry Ford said that you could buy any color Model T as long as it was black. Seems to me even he changed his mind.

No reason that PISTOLS have to be black or Stainless Steel. No reason tactical type guns must be black. No reason hunting rifles must be walnut and blued steel.

1Pink-Rifle.jpg

Dude, that's awesome :rockwoot:

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    My wife got a Kahr CW9 that I basically bought in black and stainless. Two weeks later she saw a pink Taurus and bought that with her own money because she "had to have it!" If it gets someone involved or interested, I am all for it. I just make sure I only shoot the pink one when I am alone.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dude, that's awesome :rockwoot:

Thanks, my daughter was about 12 when that photo was taken. That was her first pink rifle. After that I made up several other colored guns.

Here are 3 more, all of these are built on fully polymer Cavalry Arms lower.
    1-19.jpg

And these 3 are somewhat more traditional.
    1-1-1.jpg

On the left is a Ruger 10/22 with pink laminated wood stock:
    1-5.jpg

Her first pistol was pink too:
    1-21.jpg

swelch76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009

1Pink-Rifle.jpg

Love it nice post don't care what color the gun is if it stops the bad guy :ar15:

kimmi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    I don't like most pink guns because like the OP, I think they look too much like toys.

This one's pretty badass though..

WaltherP22PinkDigi.jpg

Probably the only pink gun I would ever buy.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Many women love them. I've seen women at the store totally bored while their hubby looked at guns, till I pointed out the pink ones. Sold a few that way.

Of course, many women hate them. My wife has informed me that if I ever buy her a pink gun, she'll shoot me with it LOL.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    My niece LOVES the pink guns.

Wifey loves a purple gun. Guess what color her AR-15 is?

Two women that wouldn't ordinarily be "into" guns, but the colors initially drew their attention. I'm not complaining. That makes two women that can and will defend themselves in a bad situation.

Top Bottom