• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    I picked up some MREs, an Anderson stripped lower for an AR build I plan on doing, some venison sticks from Zick's, 1000 rounds of 7.62x39, and some INGO swag. Who's next??:ingo:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gun powder, cleaning media, gun parts, got a trigger from the Kentuckians at J&T, got new sights for a Glock that had rotted off after all this time, sold a shotgun, bought a Colt tie, bought a knife from Brad, ordered a safe, and lucked into a deal of 500 .22 Stingers.

Add in a great Broad Ripple breakfast and a new to me beer (New Holland brewery) and a movie after the gun show, it was a fantastic day!:D

Edit: I got to meet INGOer Blackhawk2001 at Brad's Knives.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Expensive soda and cheeseburger, should've ate before I went lol, white river armory lpk, and buffer tube assembly parts. I liked this show, not too crowded.

RND

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2014
    Westfield
    Got affirmation that the GLOCK 30S (19 gen4) will be next firearm. Wondered about the conceal ability in a kangaroo carry air Marshall 3 holster.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Gun powder, cleaning media, gun parts, got a trigger from the Kentuckians at J&T, got new sights for a Glock that had rotted off after all this time, sold a shotgun, bought a Colt tie, bought a knife from Brad, ordered a safe, and lucked into a deal of 500 .22 Stingers.

Add in a great Broad Ripple breakfast and a new to me beer (New Holland brewery) and a movie after the gun show, it was a fantastic day!:D

Edit: I got to meet INGOer Blackhawk2001 at Brad's Knives.

And you didn't stop by? :(:crying::facepalm::tantrum:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Castle nut wrench and kydex mag pouch/holster.

I was looking for a Troy rear iron site for the AR and XS Big Dot sights for my Glock, but didn't find either. Ammo prices were pretty out of control, so passed on that too.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    2 lbs of Titegroup from a INGO member.
    2000 Large pistol primers
    1000 Small pistol primers
    1000 Xtreme bullets
    300 .357 brass
    An awesome leather belt(1/4" thick bullhide!)
    1 lb of Accurate #5
    Tan INGO Tshirt

I think thats it. Mainly been going lately for reloading components. I think this was my last one for a while. Need to get the Press cranking.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    I made a deal with the Que that was difficult to pass up...

Got a replacement INGO hat & I got time to hang out with Lovemywoods & Que at the INGO booth!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I traded a CZ52 with 149 rounds of ammo straight across for a S&W M&P 4in barrel in 38 spl made between 45-48 (my wife spotted it for me) , sold a 22 rifle, bought 3k LPP, 500 38 spl brass, 500 bullets from bobcatsteel, traded 7.62x25 dies for 38 spl dies, my wife bought a thunderwear holster, bought some small bottles from the meth lab people, we bought 2 ingo shirts, and grabbed some stickers.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I was there Friday, 1:15pm - 6pm and got absolutely...nothing. I did donate some cash to the vet table at the side wall (I think it was at that side). I was going to buy some 9mm ammo for $14 but couldn't find the table again! I was looking for a .357 revolver but most were all .38s. Almost went for the 2in EAAs until I realized the barrels weren't smooth and finished. I did like the EAA .357 4in though. There were some decent prices. I was thinking of heading back this morning and if not, tomorrow, but I guess I'll check out the LGSs and perhaps head to Kokomo next weekend for their gun show. Overall, it was a decent time spent.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Picked up a Winchester Model 275 (pump action, tube fed .22mag), lil rough condition but really decent deal ($250), also a good price on a lightly used LC9 ($325) which I'd been thinking i needed but wasn't sure....til then. Couple hundred .45acp rounds, some .38's, and a Gen 1 Strikefire for a single note off A&A Optics. Also a rear MOE sight for an AR I got off PSA.

One of my more expensive shows but feel good about it. Still couldn't find the iwb holster for my 2" sp101 I went for though >_<.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I bought a couple of boxes of new production .303 Brit ammo for my NO.1 MKIII. I've been wanting to get it out, yet another gun I have owned for years and never fired.

DougO

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Kokomo
    I also picked up some powder, a bit higher priced than I wanted but it was what I was looking for, some CCI 5.56 primers, some 62grn metal core bullets, a really nice knife from Brad and Knife Lady and some metal from Bobcat Steel. Talked to a couple of friends at their booths.

I got there around 3:00 on Friday, left early from work. Was nice that it was not real crowded, saw more powder than I have seen at the previous shows. Will be checking out the Kokomo show next Saturday since it is only 5 min from the house.

Top Bottom