What did you buy at the June 1500 (PICS)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I picked up a surefire 6P defender for my VTAC light mount. Saw a lot of nice ar's and shotgun's.

Also stopped by SSNFA and got a chance to look at my two suppressors, but still waiting on the BATF to get my form 4's back.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Just a Ingo shirt, and a couple of stickers. One for the car, and one for the safe. My buddy was going to get a pistol grip Mossberg Persuader, for his Dad for Fathers day. He made the mistake of saying he was getting it for his Dad. So they would not sell it to him. I was getting my Ingo swager, or I would have slapped him silly.

I don't know :dunno:,,,but every morning before the show opened to the public the promoter would get on the PA and give this big speech to the gun dealers about being "smart" in their gun transactions because of Bloomberg's gang documenting illegal activities at gun shows.

After hearing that speech everyday some firearms dealers might have gone a little overboard with the interpretation of the laws/rules.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I met CWOOD, nice guy, bought an INGO T shirt, will wear it Sat., at the
    New Castle Steel shoot. Got 1 INGO flag, got a couple of Sun. specials, $2.00 off brass, .44 mag, and .308, (cause people like to hide behind stuff), got a Magazine, for my Ruger Standard Model, about the same price, as G M. Had a great time, met Chard Reid, told him to get on INGO,
    his friend, there with him, is already a member, I told him to hook him up...
    He is a very nice guy...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    0300_large.png

Picked up this beauty. It's by far the nicest EDC folder that I have ever owned. I'm slowly learning about [strike]good[/strike] great knives, but this one has really helped me to understand...

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    0300_large.png

Picked up this beauty. It's by far the nicest EDC folder that I have ever owned. I'm slowly learning about [strike]good[/strike] great knives, but this one has really helped me to understand...

now I didn't have anything to do with that purchase now did I???

Last edited:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I made out pretty well:

1. INGO hat
    2. Winchester LP primers
    3. 45acp bullet mold & sizing kit
    4. VTac sling

The primers were $30/1000, which is much better than I've found anywhere else.

Top Bottom