• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i know we're not all 'gear heads' here. butt i thought this would be a fun one to see.
    if you were given any car. no matter what price just handed to you by someone.. what car would you pick?
    it doesn't need to be an old car, could be a truck. you tell me.

but for myself.. this would just be a dream come true!!
    Plymouth : Road Runner Super Bird in Plymouth | eBay Motors

let's see and hear it!!:rockwoot:

i currently drive a 09' pontiac G8 GT. i have a cold air intake on it, put flomaster exhause on it, and just purchased a supercharger for it.. (it's too slow)

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Something not too flashy but with decent passing power.

Saleen-S7-Twin-Turbo-1.jpg

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I enjoy what I have. That is if what I had was actually running on all 8 cylinders. The Hyundai's are fun "momentum cars" with great suspensions but no power and 35-40mpg. The Truck is the nice cross country cruiser (06 GMC crew cab) and the toy... well it's pissing me off. Rebuilt 350, TPIS intake and cam with headers and other goodies in an 88 Vette running on 5 of 8 cylinders and has EVERYONE baffled.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This changes from day to day.

If I had to choose today, it'd be a Chevy Silverado, Duramax, Crew Cab, w/ 4WD, 3/4 Ton--Black.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Lotus Elise.

34 mpg city. 56 highway Handles like a go cart. 0-60 in six seconds. Not something you see every day. After all They are giving me a car I still have to feed it gas.

Just enough room for 2 and that means no kids. Still enough room in the front trunk for a couple of rifles. A tool bag or a cooler of beer and a "pic a nick basket boo boo."

Elise 1.6 | Lotus Cars

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Lotus Elise.

34 mpg city. 56 highway Handles like a go cart. 0-60 in six seconds. Not something you see every day. After all They are giving me a car I still have to feed it gas.

Just enough room for 2 and that means no kids. Still enough room in the front trunk for a couple of rifles. A tool bag or a cooler of beer and a "pic a nick basket boo boo."

Elise 1.6 | Lotus Cars

THIS. Was my dream car for a long time.

What I would like however, realistically, is a 1993 F350 7.3 diesel with manual transmission, supercharged, no dually, and no supercab. Then, I'd tune it slightly retarded so I can enjoy 22 mpg city in a big truck.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    <----- See my avatar. Would love to add the full Dinan package though :)

For years my favorite has either been a 67 GTO which I have had 2 of or a 66 Shelby Cobra
    But at 52 years of age I have acquired an BMW M5 like Brandon I have to say I have not "bonded" and enjoyed a car as much as this car since my teen years.

Mine is just over 400 horse and it is awesome :) with leather interior

This is mine and I love it

20120623-IMG_6946BlueGrass.jpg

I did not now what an M BMW was before buying this one, They are awesome cars

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    For years my favorite has either been a 67 GTO which I have had 2 of...(snip)

A man after my own heart. Like the pic I posted above, my dream car would be a 67 GTO convertible in red with a black top and interior. If money was really no object, I'd like to have 2. One that was a proper authentic restoration and another that was a clone that I could do a resto-mod on with modern parts. The closest I ever got was a beautiful 67 tempest convertible. I couldn't afford the thing when I bought it, and then I eventually ruined it and sold it.

Top Bottom