• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I would use this time to practice for the big INGO dance off.

It features "Dancing with the Moderators" contest, a group tap dance troupe of INGO's lawyers and features a big finale of INGO member rhino doing an interpretative dance of his favourite guns.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I too had to talk to the Chief in Carmel ( pretty nice guy btw) but it was in and out. He only asked need to know questions and I only gave need to know answers. 10 min and I was on my way. I called and was in within the same week. I would go down there and check.

I dont have to talk to the chief, I'm just/still waiting for them to do the background check. That's all. The chief does the check then they call you to come pay the local fees.

Also I went there 2 weeks ago an was, in a nice way, told not to come back until they call.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Why the rush then? You will just have to update everything with the ISP once you change your address....:dunno:

I have been wanting to apply for some time now but decided to get it done after finding out my wife and I were expecting a beautiful baby! The decision to move was made just recently after being approved for a home loan.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    besides wait? I filled out my application for a lifetime ltch on 12/28. I did my fingerprints 12/28. I am in noblesville and have to wait for the chief to call to come in and pay local fees. I went in 2 weeks ago and they told me to wait for my call, which should be within a week. So I waited. I called again 1/11, I was told my application was on the chiefs desk and I should get a call in a few days. Yesterday 1/18 I decided to call again. This time I was told she couldn't find my application and that she assumed it was STILL on the chiefs desk awaiting a background check. It's been 22 days since my app and prints, and my application hasn't even been looked at?? I'm not sure why the delay to review my application. I'm sure all I can do is wait. If anyone has any ideas please share.

Gee.... almost sounds as if your natural rights documented in the Second Amendment are being infringed upon...

But wait, the Second Amendment says

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

So that can't be it.

It's time to put these statists back in their cage where they belong.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I thought maybe I was being a little impatient. I wasn't sure if it was out of the norm, the time frame of doing the background check. It seems to vary how long it takes for someone to recieve their ltch.

Seems out of the norm to me. A similar thread to this was up earlier this week so I won't repeat everything I wrote there...but in Lawrence county, that delay nonexistent....zero, zilch, nada.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Noblesville called today, my background check was complete to come pay local fees. I stopped in after work and paid my local fees. She said she would send it ISP shortly and to wait 7-10 days. I hope the final part of the process goes smooth.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom