What big present did you give this year (Christmas is about Giving)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Well I cheated, I had bought a couple gifts for my kids years and years ago and was saving them till they got of age,

I gave my 16yr old Son a Remington 541X Complete with target sights Still in the box, Still in the Silver Wrapper, Never been handled much.
    Exactly like this but still in the protective wrapper that it was sealed in in 5/85

REMINGTON 541X 22 TARGET RIFLE 100% NEW IN ORIGIONAL BOX AND PAPERS - Remington Rifles

I got my 11 year old Daughter a special edition Tiger maple 10/22

like this

RugerForum.com ? View topic - 10/22 w/Tiger Maple Stock

I'm trying to convince my son to not open the Remington and I have a standard birch stock to swap out on the 10/22 so that she can shoot and scratch and ding up the stock and save the tiger maple

My hope is that the kids enjoy these for many years

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I gave my son a ton of wood pellets. I called tbe HD in upstate NY paid over the phone and they were there waiting for him to pick up. Got my wife 2 pair of boots she was looking for. But tbe best was skypiing with my son when my grandson opened his gift, a RC car. MERRY CHRISTMAS all

BeauBailey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    I gave my father-in-law the duck commander daisy pellet gun. Usually when I buy him something he says I should have spent the money on the kids but this year I didn't hear anything but thanks. He must have really liked it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A new camera to the wife, plus gave her permission to buy her first carry piece xmas eve; A Ruger LCP in purple that she fell in love with. And of course lots of toys for the kids.

Overall a good year.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    To my Wife: A Ruger LCP. (Tell me, what's more romantic than wanting your loved one to be able to protect herself when you cannot be there?)

My Mom, Brother, and 4 adult sons/daughters have received or will receive Queen Sized Pacific Coast Goose Down Comforters.

My youngest daughter: A Clarisonic Mia2 Microderm skin cleanser and a new salon grade hairdryer.

My Dad: 500 rounds of .38 Special. (300 - 148gr wadcutters over 3gr W231 and 200 - 158gr Plated Flatnosed over 4.5gr of W231) hand loaded with care by a loving son. (Me :D)

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Gave my daughter dental costs, fillings and two molars extracted, expensive. Going to help my sister fix their bathroom by paying a plumber, out of State.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I gave mom and dad an indoor rated propane heater and propane. In the past few months they had mentioned a few times that they would get cold if the power went out and they could not run their furnace. I was very pleased to provide this.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom