• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    * M&P VTAC 9mm - HD handgun always at the ready. Plus I love FDE.
    picture.php

* Ruger SR22p - .22lr target pistol. For training fun and ammo cost savings.
    picture.php

* Kel Tec PMR-30 - 30 rounds of .22 wmr in a pistol. Consider it my survival gun.
    picture.php

* S&W M&P 15 AR-15 - The GOV trained me with it. It's what works for me.
    655C1262-1EC6-427C-8DC0-2404065048D9-1297-000003F2A170F776_zps56c22390.jpg

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Congrats on the 3 decades! To me that is more impressive than the gun collection. I'm getting married in June and I would rather hang out with her most of the time then with my buddies. She's the best friend I've ever had.
    :yesway:

Be honest, your fiancé is on INGO and you're going for brownie points. Aren't ya?;)

JK, I have been married for just over 10 and I feel the same. If only I could get her to feel that way about me.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't make excuses for what I buy, and I don't ask my wife why she bought anything. We are both responsible adults, we both know what our budget looks like, and we are both on the same page for long and short term goals.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I tried to explain to my fiance that guns are an investment, because they hedge well against hyper-inflation.... It went way over her head and instead of admitting she didn't know what the hell I was talking about, she just looked at me like I was an idiot and said:

"duh... "

Ignorance is bliss :D

I just say l didn't buy that gun ,it was a investment. (She usually says whatever)
    After forty two years of marriage she finally acknowledged that my firearms are an investment.:)
    I have kept detailed records of what I paid for each one and what they're worth today. She's comfortable with the fact that firearms values keep ahead of inflation and in many cases surpass it by a wide margin.
    Now she wants to know how so sell them if I vacate the World before her.
    :scratch:

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    After forty two years of marriage she finally acknowledged that my firearms are an investment.:)
    I have kept detailed records of what I paid for each one and what they're worth today. She's comfortable with the fact that firearms values keep ahead of inflation and in many cases surpass it by a wide margin.

Just tell her, if that unfortunate event were to occur, that the members of INGO will be there in her time of need.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I see it, I want it, I have the money, or will have the money soon, I get it! If I ever do find another woman to be with, she will have to know the collection stays!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

" If I die before my wife, please tell her how much my guns are really worth before she sells them"

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just tell her, if that unfortunate event were to occur, that the members of INGO will be there in her time of need.
    Yup...
    Took care of that.
    I've already warned her about INGO... :D

" If I die before my wife, please tell her how much my guns are really worth before she sells them"
    Hmmmmm.........
    So she doesn't know how much you paid for them???
    Well then....
    What's it worth to keep her from finding out right now how much you really paid for them?? :naughty:

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    My excuse , or should I say ours, meaning the wife and I, is want. Never had to make an excuse to the wife as she is as pro gun as I am. In fact, just the other day she told me she wanted to buy the purple ruger 9 she heard about.

hfdcowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just buy it. Always worked for me. I sometimes do justify it in my mind as an investment, but yeah i never sell and if i do its to buy something else so its a lie. JUST BUY IT.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I dont need an excuse, im an american, free, I work 12hrs a day 7 days a week and pay taxes, If I want one I will get it, and if not I wont. My girlfriend fully understands this.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    Honey I want that. Then I also know what the funds are and I am not going to buy something if we need the money for other stuff.

Top Bottom