What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm on episode 4 of "Lost in Space" on Netflix. So far it's really good!

There is a scene near the start of episode 4 showing just the actors who play Penny and Will Robinson. They look so much alike that I thought they must be siblings in real life, but according to IMDB.com, they are not related. Same coloring, very similar eye and mouth shape, etc. The resemblance is strong.

Parker Posey is doing a great job of seeming innocent when people are watching, then allowing her character's malevolence show when she thinks the coast is clear.

I like this show!

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I'm on episode 4 of "Lost in Space" on Netflix. So far it's really good!

There is a scene near the start of episode 4 showing just the actors who play Penny and Will Robinson. They look so much alike that I thought they must be siblings in real life, but according to IMDB.com, they are not related. Same coloring, very similar eye and mouth shape, etc. The resemblance is strong.

Parker Posey is doing a great job of seeming innocent when people are watching, then allowing her character's malevolence show when she thinks the coast is clear.

I like this show!

The wife and I are on episode 4 of Lost in Space. It is very well done with good special effects and believable actors. A pleasant surprise. :yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Last Castle
    On amazon prime..

the-last-castle-poster.jpg

still-of-robert-redford,-paul-calderon-and-mark-ruffalo-in-the-last-castle-(2001)-large-picture.jpg

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I just done with Lost in Space. My son talked me into joining Netflix last week and he highly recommended that show. I have a hard time with "Smith".....that's all I'll say; otherwise very good.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell on Netflix. Hokey with a little bit of global warming BS but all in all another entertaining episode of Burt Gummer vs. underground monsters.

The Last Castle
    On amazon prime..

Not a Redford fan but that is a good movie.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The Week Of is the title.

I attempted to watch the Ridiculous Six. Couldn't make it. I love stupid movies but this one was horrible.

The Ridiculous Six was pretty bad, but that scene with Abner Doubleday making up the rules of baseball during the game was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

I may have to go back and just watch that scene.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Second Season of Fauda just dropped. Really good series about an undercover counterterror Unit In Israel. You have to read it unless you speak Hebrew or Arabic though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom