• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I give thanks that God is still in control. I am thankful for having been born in this great country and benefiting from all the freedoms that come with it. I am grateful for a partner who has stuck with me through good and bad times over many decades. I am lucky to have children and grandchildren to love.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife, daughter and mountain cur Bella....The strides my daughter has made with her autism therapy (line she said that almost made me cry "Daddy, I am sorry I got a little glitch....." I just held her and said "Daddy LOVES your little glitch...")

That I made it through January...That in March they were able to remove the bag from my belly that helped me live through January....That in July my wound had closed up enough that my brother was able to take me down to Oil Creek and Baptize me in the name of the Lord...That I was able to complete the creek rock base for my wife's "Hillbilly Hot Tub" at our little weekend farm house...In march it was a struggle to bring one rock up from the creek, by September I was loading them up like nothing......

But most of all I am thankful to God for all of His creations...It took nearly passing to get me to truly appreciate the beauty in a simple twig, leaf or the joy of standing stripped bare in a summer thunderstorm to just feel the rain land on the skin....

Top Bottom