maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    [video=youtube_share;FRURmhFE6BI]https://youtu.be/FRURmhFE6BI[/video]

First album in 13 years, today is going to be a good day gentlemen

Mine just came in the mail. I'm waiting for Monday to listen to at work. It will likely be the most productive I have been, or will be, in years.

edit: Now realizing that I might have to wait until Tuesday, I may not hold out...

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Mine just came in the mail. I'm waiting for Monday to listen to at work. It will likely be the most productive I have been, or will be, in years.

edit: Now realizing that I might have to wait until Tuesday, I may not hold out...

Fantastic album you will really enjoy it, honestly most songs on the album are really good. Chocolate Chip Trip is by far the worst song on the album but I feel it was just a small interlude not an "actual" song.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Fantastic album you will really enjoy it, honestly most songs on the album are really good. Chocolate Chip Trip is by far the worst song on the album but I feel it was just a small interlude not an "actual" song.

We shall see! It usually takes me awhile to warm up to new Tool albums when I first get them, but then they become favorites of my rotation for years to come, so, I've got high hopes! I think I previously completed my discography in 2007, so, 12 years of waiting so I'm so hungry for more that they almost can't let me down.

I also just noticed my ridiculously priced pre-order edition came with download links to bonus music. Not that everyone else won't just steal it, but, a nice bonus I didn't expect for springing the cash.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

It really is a pretty amazing album. I've been listening to it since midnight on Thursday. Chocolate Chip Trip isn't bad in it's own right, but it completely interrupts the flow of the album. The rest of the album is nothing short of brilliant. It's no Lateralus, but I can't seem to listen to it enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom