• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Right now the BCM. I want to give the Magpul K grip a try, though. I really like the straighter grip of the BCM, but might put the K grip on my work rifle since it's cheaper and thinner than the BCM (and if I like it, I'll replace the BCM with one).

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    I've tried MOE, MIAD, Hogue and Ergo, as well as a few others.

Ergo is my fav by far and Hogue second. the soft rubbery grip feel is great.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I prefer the one that is on my AR.

Sorry couldn't resist that one. Just bought a M&P 15 Sport so this is my first AR, looking forward to shooting it as soon as I can buy some bullets! I'm sure I will be accessorizing soon, though.

Which reminds me of my exp. looking for an AR. Been looking for a long time, thought of this brand and that brand. Finally decided to go with the M&P 15 Sport after reading a lot of good reviews for it. And the price. Called Gander knowing they carried it. Was told by the Firearms Dept. personnel that although they do have them, that they are still honoring rain checks from the "Black Friday" sale. I said thank you and ended the call. Started to think about that and isn't Black Friday the day AFTER Thanksgiving? So they are still honoring rain checks from 8 months ago? Anyway called Red Ghost they had 3, I bought one, was given a discount for paying cash. A BIG:+1: to Red Ghost Gun shop!

Going to stick with the stock grip for now but am going to mark this thread for when I do start to accessorize.

Last edited:

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I like the changeable backstraps and finger shelf of the MIAD but I like the rubberized texture of the MOE+ magpul needs to hurry up and make a MIAD+

spyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Ergo grip
    $(KGrHqRHJC4E8+y9k5e-BPWTnMCJFQ~~60_12.JPG

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    I prefer the standard grip with a section of inner-tube from a mountain bike slipped over it. The rubber doesn't add much size but it is tacky when wet and is cheap. I have inner-tube on all of my AR grips.

Top Bottom