• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Once again. Went to meet Archbishop to sell some ammo and he was meeting lovemywoods there as well. Always nice to meet some new people. Both great guys. Its got to be official now. Thats got to me the INGO Deal Spot.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Great to meet Infantrylife! I like it when a soldier in uniform walks up to my car with an ammo can! :yesway: Unfortunately it wasn't for me. :noway:

MickyD's is a happening place in Franklin!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Great to meet Infantrylife! I like it when a soldier in uniform walks up to my car with an ammo can! :yesway: Unfortunately it wasn't for me. :noway:

MickyD's is a happening place in Franklin!

Just had a FTF there myself a couple of weeks ago!

"Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, and a new GUN!":D

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Let's see... I have twice sold guns behind the Brownsburg Burger King and I've sold a gun at the Avon WalMart and behind the KFC in Mooresville. Also, at an Indianapolis Mejier store. Oh yes, one more, I sold ammo to another INGO member at the Bazbeaux Pizza on Mass Ave. in downtown Indy.

I'll try to arrange for a sale at McDonalds next time.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bazbeaux pizza is good eating!

Who pays for the meal I wonder? Dutch? or whoever feels they got the better part of the deal?

I'll have the half greek half bazbeaux special with a giant beer.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    When I met Cygnus to give him the MREs from the group buy, I met him at a Loves gas station on I-69 and it had a mcdonalds in it. I even stopped and bought a couple mcdoubles and a small fry.

Otherwise normally pick somewhere other than a McD's. Maybe next time, lol

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    Here's a "it's a small world" story for you:

A few years ago after I moved to NE IN from the Evansville area, my wife & I started going out to a local club on a weekend here & there. We ended up meeting & making friends with a couple who were occassionally at the same club. Eventually the conversation turned to me being in the Navy & she said she was in the Navy too. She asked what base I was at & then what sub I was on. About that time she got a strange look on her face & said "I'll be right back". After a couple of minutes she came back with the commisioning book for the sub I was on.

It turns out she was the wife (at one time) of one of the Chiefs on the boat & was the Command Ombudsman. Mind you this is now 17 years & 750 miles away. We had both gotten divorced & gotten remarried. Unfortunately she remembered my crazy ex-wife. She does tend to make an "impression" on people.

That was probably one of the strangest experiences I've had. I mean, what are the odds of that happening?

It really is a small world.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom