• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    So you are just adding the liquid to the media? I was assuming it was only the liquid.

Dad and I have been using the Dillon case polish in the media for years. Good stuff.

Correct. I use Stainless Steel pins as my media, which should last forever (or until I lose them). I usually add enough water to cover the media and ammo by a few inches, add some dish soap, and lemi shine, run it for 3 or so hours and it is squeaky clean

I also use it for my suppressor baffles

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    I use my wet tumbler, without pins, and dawn to "wash" my range pickup brass before I sort and decap it. I tumbled some last night and I was marveling at the wonderful combinations of brass you get when tumbling mixed brass. I had an even mix of 45, 40, 9, and 223. I think EVERY 45 case was nested with a 40 and a 9mm in it. So you get all of these 45-40-9 stacks to pull apart. The worst though is the way the taper of 9 gets locked onto the 223 brass and holds water. Almost every one of my 223 cases had a 9mm stuck on it. May have to start sorting brass prior to wet tumbling when there is that much variety.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I use my wet tumbler, without pins, and dawn to "wash" my range pickup brass before I sort and decap it. I tumbled some last night and I was marveling at the wonderful combinations of brass you get when tumbling mixed brass. I had an even mix of 45, 40, 9, and 223. I think EVERY 45 case was nested with a 40 and a 9mm in it. So you get all of these 45-40-9 stacks to pull apart. The worst though is the way the taper of 9 gets locked onto the 223 brass and holds water. Almost every one of my 223 cases had a 9mm stuck on it. May have to start sorting brass prior to wet tumbling when there is that much variety.

Buy a set of those sorting bins that stack together. It makes short work of sorting brass before cleaning. It was probably the best $35 I've ever spent on reloading.

Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger 40 S&W 45 ACP 3 Bowl Set

rkidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Clayton
    If you shoot black powder cartridge it makes life a lot easier. The brass comes out looking New no need to brush out the case.

Top Bottom