• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    If the LEO commands you to exit the vehicle, roll up the window, pull the keys, and lock the doors when you exit. This action very strongly says that you do not consent to his searching your vehicle.

After reading most of this thread and others like it this is the EXACT conclusion I have come to. When pulled over my policy is to remove my EDC and place it in my glovebox while I remove the necessary paperwork. If asked, I'll tell the truth. If asked to step out of the vehicle I'll completely secure it before exiting. It's as simple as that. If a search is implied or attempted I'll further inform of my lack of consent.

Without a warrant that vehicle is not going to be opened.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    After reading most of this thread and others like it this is the EXACT conclusion I have come to. When pulled over my policy is to remove my EDC and place it in my glovebox while I remove the necessary paperwork. If asked, I'll tell the truth. If asked to step out of the vehicle I'll completely secure it before exiting. It's as simple as that. If a search is implied or attempted I'll further inform of my lack of consent.

Without a warrant that vehicle is not going to be opened.

Well that is until the jackboot beats you over the head with a club, tazes you and then removes your keys from your unconscious body.

Worldwide-Outrage-After-Homeless-Man-Beaten-To-Death-By-6-Police-Officers.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom