mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think our low here for Monday night is supposed to be close to zero. That will be just perfect to create lots of icy spots on the roads after they flood with this rain.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    You're lucky. Mine are a bit older though. And on a weird schedule due to my work hours
    Yeah - I can't wait to have a conversation with him. He understands me clearly [i.e. I can tell him to pick something up [by color or object name] and tell him to go throw it in the trash and he will - even at Grandma's house he'll find the trash can.

He'll open a cabinet and take something out and we can tell him to go put it back where he got it and he will. Opens/closes doors too and listens if you tell him to do one or the other, etc.

And all he will say is "daaa" and "daadaaa" lol. Dog's are 'Da' I'm 'dada' and mom is 'daaadaaa'.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah - I can't wait to have a conversation with him. He understands me clearly [i.e. I can tell him to pick something up [by color or object name] and tell him to go throw it in the trash and he will - even at Grandma's house he'll find the trash can.

He'll open a cabinet and take something out and we can tell him to go put it back where he got it and he will. Opens/closes doors too and listens if you tell him to do one or the other, etc.

And all he will say is "daaa" and "daadaaa" lol. Dog's are 'Da' I'm 'dada' and mom is 'daaadaaa'.

My 4 year old was like that. Everyone was "dada". And if you would ask her anything...ANYTHING.... she would say "yes".

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It's a slow night at the crazy farm tonight boys and girls...

edit: nevermind, apparently my iphone doesn't like to refresh properly tonight? Carry on folks, nothing to see here.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    My 4 year old was like that. Everyone was "dada". And if you would ask her anything...ANYTHING.... she would say "yes".
    We know he can talk when he wants to... He will say 'up' if he wants you to pick him up for example. It's more like 'aaaaapppppp' though.

We've heard him tell the dogs 'stop it' when they were licking him in the face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom