• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Would Phil Robertson not "approve" of your neighbors?

:lmfao: No I don't think that's the case! My good neighbors moved out last week. Those people were awesome. Now I'm left with the polite but somewhat anti-social couple across the street and the "only a little English" speaking (but also nice) family to the south of me who keeps a pet rooster in the backyard. I hate that f***ing bird so much

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not that I'm aware of. I sincerely hope not anyway. Those guys are definitely creepers

We had a few odd balls that would come in every now and then at the station I worked at. We had this one lady--probably in her 50's at the time, that would always come in carrying a football helmet like a purse. The store had a popcorn machine and one day, she asked me to fill up her helmet with popcorn--you'd a had to have been there.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    We had a few odd balls that would come in every now and then at the station I worked at. We had this one lady--probably in her 50's at the time, that would always come in carrying a football helmet like a purse. The store had a popcorn machine and one day, she asked me to fill up her helmet with popcorn--you'd a had to have been there.

And ever since that day GFGT has had a popcorn addiction.

Now you know, the rest of the story......

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :lmfao: that's funny!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I have this really drunk guy that comes into my store a lot. He's very polite but he smells like he wears rum as cologne. We joke around a lot. A couple weeks ago we were giving each other a hard time. He looked at me and said (or slurred) "oh you're so hot" and then sat (fell) onto the bench in my lobby. I was very confused. I think he's gay :dunno:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have this really drunk guy that comes into my store a lot. He's very polite but he smells like he wears rum as cologne. We joke around a lot. A couple weeks ago we were giving each other a hard time. He looked at me and said (or slurred) "oh you're so hot" and then sat (fell) onto the bench in my lobby. I was very confused. I think he's gay :dunno:

Sounds like maybe he was confused, or torn between two lifestyles.....:dunno:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And ever since that day GFGT has had a popcorn addiction.

Now you know, the rest of the story......

Dude! The smell of that popcorn poppin'.............hang on, I need a sec............

Whew! You know there's a God to make something so wonderful! :popcorn:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom