Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    See you in a bit!

I never have understood why people do that though. Why go to the gas station to get a soda when you could have a cold can or bottle in the fridge?
    Well if you live less than a block for one I could see it, but I wouldn't want to deal with driving to one at 9, of course it's almost my bedtime so that doesn't help.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cucumbers are better. I'll PM you my address

I need a cold pop. I'm going to the gas station. Don't be sad. I'll be back in like 10 minutes

I'll be in bed asleep in ten minutes... That makes me happy!

See you in a bit!

I never have understood why people do that though. Why go to the gas station to get a soda when you could have a cold can or bottle in the fridge?

Haven't you been keeping up tonight?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah I know, I ain't mad, but it really wasn't very good. Just sayin'. Being a trashman isn't all that bad, you get to break all kinds of stuff and get paid for it! I love feeding couches to the back of the rearloaders!

I know it sucked.

I have honestly thought about getting into that business. I know a guy who works for Southern Scavenger and said he could get me a job driving a truck if I get my CDL. Sounds pretty decent really. He has been with them for a long time and makes good money and has freaking awesome insurance.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I know it sucked.

I have honestly thought about getting into that business. I know a guy who works for Southern Scavenger and said he could get me a job driving a truck if I get my CDL. Sounds pretty decent really. He has been with them for a long time and makes good money and has freaking awesome insurance.
    If you come work for rays they will pay for you to get your license, we have pretty good insurance, not sure how much southern starts out pay wise, but they do take care of us.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    See you in a bit!

I didn't have any in the fridge because I forgot to buy some. That and I like the mix I make at the gas station fountain. Plus it's right around the corner

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think your a couple pages behind :lmfao:

I had to go town...gone a couple of hours and come back to the other thread being deleted and this one having several new pages! I guess my post count will be going down when this one goes bye bye too! I better start posting somewhere else to keep my count going!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. We all saw it coming. It wasn't anything awful. Just a friendly reminder that once a thread gets more than 5K posts they generally trash it. Nothing major. Besides, this seems to be our new playground now

Usually, they just lock 'em. I think they wanted to disavow that thread ever existed and I'm not sure I blame them. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom