• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Indirectly, yeah. That was seventeen pages of crazy that I should have just walked away from.

I find that a good way to get your frustration out is to type out a snarky, yet thoughtful response. Re-read about 4 times. Add, edit, etc. Then say to yourself "No I better not" and don't post it. I do that at least half a dozen times a day and it really does help

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I find that a good way to get your frustration out is to type out a snarky, yet thoughtful response. Re-read about 4 times. Add, edit, etc. Then say to yourself "No I better not" and don't post it. I do that at least half a dozen times a day and it really does help
    That is wise. For the sake of my entertainment, don't do that.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I wish some members wouldn't take things so seriously, and would remember that we're all on the same 'team'. It is, afterall, the internet... sometimes people forget that.
    That's why I enjoy meet & greets, shoots, etc where everyone is much more cordial face to face.

As I mentioned to a member recently: In the long run, an INGO member on a bad day, is still better than most other people I deal with. :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I wish some members wouldn't take things so seriously, and would remember that we're all on the same 'team'. It is, afterall, the internet... sometimes people forget that.
    That's why I enjoy meet & greets, shoots, etc where everyone is much more cordial face to face.

As I mentioned to a member recently: In the long run, an INGO member on a bad day, is still better than most other people I deal with. :)

Very good point. There are people here that I did not get along with at all....until I met them at one of the meet and greets. Sometimes people are different in person than they seem online

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did we? I don't remember, probably because I was stuffing my face with a dinner plate sized burger. :drool:

I do remember SnS's comment about "son of a biscuit" though. That still cracks me up. :laugh:

That was my comment! At Steak N Shake (SNS....huh...weird). That was right after the conversation about WalMart refusing to sell ammo to someone who had a loaded gun on them. Sadly he was not there for that little soiree.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

I don't want to be on your team. You're a moderator and that makes you inherently evil. :runaway:

Somehow I think you can manage that just fine

What are you trying to say...are you trying to start something?!?!

I THOUGHT THIS WAS 'MERICA!!!!

A3ArfKgCIAEjRrd.jpg:large

Related:

6569de2b503c8a3d2e721a408b25fbdf.jpg

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    "I like the people I work with, generally, with four exceptions. But someone committed a crime, and I did not become a Lackawanna County volunteer sheriff's deputy to make friends. And, by the way, I haven't." - Dwight Schrute, 'The Office'

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

He got it. Most people take the internet WAY too seriously.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Really?!?! Well I'd hate to think of what the things you didn't post about me in the other thread are!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom