• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What happen last night? Woke up this morning with a INGO tattoo and wearing Frosty's underwear.:abused:
    I can't go into details about the tat, let's just say the guy who did it thought your pink thong was cute, so you let him keep them, then you were crying about being being cold, and then here we are...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I can't go into details about the tat, let's just say the guy who did it thought your pink thong was cute, so you let him keep them, then you were crying about being being cold, and then here we are...
    That explains the hand Warmers between my butt cheeks. This is all Godfearings fault! He should supervise us better.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Isn't that a tentacled animal that lives on coral reefs the Nemo fish live in :lmfao:

No. He lives with Patrick and SpongeBob

Pat_s._spongebob_s._squidward_t..jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    INGO is a lot different than it was a couple of years ago, IMO. I still enjoy it a lot but many of my "friends" are gone sadly and I haven't made many new ones. Guess I am too reserved.
    You aren't trying hard enough. No snark intended. INGO is full of good people. If I can find them in the political forum, surely you can find them elsewhere on the site.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That explains the hand Warmers between my butt cheeks. This is all Godfearings fault! He should supervise us better.
    Godfearin'guntotin was to busy with other "activities" at the time... Him and rookie disappeared for like 20 minutes while you were getting the ingo tat on your butt... Oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Godfearin'guntotin was to busy with other "activities" at the time... Him and rookie disappeared for like 20 minutes while you were getting the ingo tat on your butt... Oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that!

Nothing stays secret on INGO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom