• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Well after much deliberation and thought, I have quit my full time job and started working for myself.

That being said - if any of you need any fabrication work, please let me know.

From laser cut parts, to plasma cutting work, to TIG welding aluminum and steel, just let me know!

I can also rebuild turbochargers....

Thanks guys and gals

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Do you have a flier or web site? I network with some people that may need something in the future.

Getting that going. Lots of things to do the first week....

I do need some work... I need a space to put in a 1'' round weaver ring to reduce it down to .78.... and about 18mm long

Let me know if you can provide a drawing or come down and talk to me here at the shop.

MikeBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Brazil, IN
    Hey, great for you! I do elevator work and from time to time I need parts repaired or duplicated. I'll keep you in mind.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I have one of these:

Workbench Power Rack Official Site of Powertec Fitness - Fitness Home Gyms and Weightlifting Equipment

If you click around on the pictures and diagrams, you can see the pull-up handles, and how they're attached to the overhead crosspiece.

I've always wondered if someone might be able to make me a straight bar version of those handles (ie, one solid bar going all the way across, instead of 2 separate handles) that would mount into the same bracket holes. Would need to be welded pretty solid, able to handle 250-300 pounds.

Is that the sort of thing you could do?

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Hey, great for you! I do elevator work and from time to time I need parts repaired or duplicated. I'll keep you in mind.

Please do. We also like to be kept in mind when heading out for free steak dinner. Just call me for either. :laugh:

I have one of these:

Workbench Power Rack Official Site of Powertec Fitness - Fitness Home Gyms and Weightlifting Equipment

If you click around on the pictures and diagrams, you can see the pull-up handles, and how they're attached to the overhead crosspiece.

I've always wondered if someone might be able to make me a straight bar version of those handles (ie, one solid bar going all the way across, instead of 2 separate handles) that would mount into the same bracket holes. Would need to be welded pretty solid, able to handle 250-300 pounds.

Is that the sort of thing you could do?

Indeed. Is the machine some where nearby that I can come look at it?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Indeed. Is the machine some where nearby that I can come look at it?

No, I live in Oklahoma. I'd have to get you measurements and/or take some detailed pictures or ship you the piece. I have no concept of what something like this would cost, so it might not be a reasonable thing to do.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom