• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    How can you tell it is an awesome shop beside being locally owned, paper targets all over the back wall and rest room. Even a lance Armstrong cardboard cut out got used as a target. If I could find a justin bieber card board cut out, I would use that as a target.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's a bicycle shop as stated. Owner is a great guy! Loves motor cycles too though... And yes most certainly a gun guy! Bought my last bike from him and used to see him in one of the local gun shops all of the time.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Jerry is a great guy. Bought a rather nice Madone off him couple years back and frequent there regularly just to chat. Talk bikes and guns. More than once we stepped out of the mainstream and checked our latest handgun. I have to give him lots of credit for taking risks a few years back when he opened the shop. Took his love for cycling and bikes and grew a nice little store. Tough in a market not known as a cycling town.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Jerry is a great guy. Bought a rather nice Madone off him couple years back and frequent there regularly just to chat. Talk bikes and guns. More than once we stepped out of the mainstream and checked our latest handgun. I have to give him lots of credit for taking risks a few years back when he opened the shop. Took his love for cycling and bikes and grew a nice little store. Tough in a market not known as a cycling town.

Agreed, it's nice to have a local shop too!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Anyone doing the Indy Night ride in June? My wife, her brother and myself are doing it. Her brother lives up there and did it last year. After a 15.5 mile first long ride on my bike (third ride on it), 17 miles no longer seems that long. Plus riding through Indy streets with lanes/streets blocked off so you don't have to slow down will be nice.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I'm glad you had a good experience at that shop, but I certainly haven't. I won't go into details, but it was quite the ordeal to get my own bike back from them.

Top Bottom