• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice sunny day today, so I thought I would visit a couple gun shops.

1st I stopped at Don's since its around the corner. Unlike most days the "salesmen" were pretty nice. I can only chalk this up to being because Don was in there. Me and Don spoke for a sec, hes one colorful guy...thats all I can say! I was looking specifically for a single mag holster in there for my S&W 908s. They didnt have one, so I didnt stick around long. Their prices on guns make me ill!!!

2nd stop was Bradis. They were packed full of people, and all of the salesmen were extremely nice to everyone in there. I looked at a couple of shotguns while waiting to speak to one of the INGO members about handguns. The prices were looking really good on everything I was looking at. I found a couple of 10rd S&W 910 mags in a discount box for $10 a piece to use for target shooting in my S&W 6906! Couldnt pass those up!!!

Finally got to the counter...Checked out a G19 and finally got to what I was looking for....A S&W M&P 9c. They had a used one for $449 that was in imaculate condition and came with everything from the factory. It had no internal lock or mag safety and was absolutely perfect. So of course I had to pick it up.

+1 for a positive atmoshpere, extremely personable staff and one hell of a deal on the M&P 9c. :rockwoot: Best thing is all the mags from my full size M&P will fit the 9c. The Smith & Wesson family is growing fast!

:cowbell:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience at Bradis. And congrats on the new gun.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Come on Now

He can't post pics because it is in Layaway. His better half was very pleased with the new firearm. It was nice to see you again Allen. I don't think that you will have much of a chance to handle that one from the gleam in her eye. :rockwoot:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    21lk8m0.jpg

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    He can't post pics because it is in Layaway. His better half was very pleased with the new firearm. It was nice to see you again Allen. I don't think that you will have much of a chance to handle that one from the gleam in her eye. :rockwoot:

His real name is CHAD!!!!!!!!! :D

salamander42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Congrats on the new gun!

Bradis is definitely my favorite gun shop at the moment. There are still a couple in or close to Indy that I haven't been in, but after my first trip to Bradis, I haven't really wanted to go anywhere else. Everyone has been super nice every time Ive been in, and one weekend when a friend and her brother and her sister in law went in with me, one gentleman took the time to talk for quite a while to the sister in law who's working on overcoming a general fear/dislike of guns, and even gave her a very good quick gun handling safety lesson, demonstrating the differences between revolvers and autos, and how to ensure that either was really unloaded. It's really nice that their salespeople can take that kind of time with someone, even on a very busy Saturday afternoon!

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Real funny

If his real name is Chad then I guess he was using someone else's credit card because that wasn't the name on it:dunno:

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    bradis always seems to be a p good place to go to always have good service and very nice in there willing to work with you on stuff as well, unlike good ol dons

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    MY Saturday rounds used to be PSS and Bradis but now I've added Indy Trading post. (782-4867) Beautiful shop and good people to deal with. I've bought a couple of pistols there and they have the best selection of used Kimbers I've seen in town.:twocents: Love those Kimbers.

Top Bottom